Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Converting Question

tranza

I have a mix I want to split up into sections but my splitter wont read the file because it was ripped at like 208, and it only reads set bit rates..

I need a program that can convert to different bit rates (208 to 192) so I can cut the mix up..

Anyone know anything about this?

..Thanks :tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

I have a mix I want to split up into sections but my splitter wont read the file because it was ripped at like 208, and it only reads set bit rates..

I need a program that can convert to different bit rates (208 to 192) so I can cut the mix up..

Anyone know anything about this?

..Thanks :tongue:

sound forge can do it. better have some time or a supercharged computer though, its takes a while for very large sets.........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

I dont want to fuss with Soundforge.. I'm looking for a program that does only converting..

Yea messing with sound forge sucks but I know of non other that I have a crack for that will work. good luck.......

if all you want to do is convert from one bit rate to another and keep the file as an mp3......boy have i got the proggie for you. i assume you already know how to split the tracks.

go to www.download.com

search under mp3 converter (freeware)

file is called dBpowerAMP music converter...works fast, and easy to use..plus its free. use the mp3blade option.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

if all you want to do is convert from one bit rate to another and keep the file as an mp3......boy have i got the proggie for you. i assume you already know how to split the tracks.

go to www.download.com

search under mp3 converter (freeware)

file is called dBpowerAMP music converter...works fast, and easy to use..plus its free. use the mp3blade option.

Thank you sir! Exactly what I was looking for :D