Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
highmay

Attn: All the low quality moronic peons posting here from Jersey...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by highmay

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16

CP has a wasteland where you can post your bullshit...

Stay the fuck outta NY..

first of all, I live in north nj, but i consider myself a new yorker. Grew up in Brooklyn, go to school and work in the city.

and who's to say that people from NY don't post bullshit :laugh::eek:...

there are alot of bullshit artists everywhere, don't limit it to NJ :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeg

New Jersey sucks, lets not kid anyone.

I've never posted in the nj board, I don't go to nj clubs, and soon enough, I won't live in nj.

i second that :D. all i do in NJ is LIVE THERE. That is the extent of my existence in NJ.

NJ clubs don't exist in my eyes :laugh:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mysterynyc

i second that :D. all i do in NJ is LIVE THERE. That is the extent of my existence in NJ.

NJ clubs don't exist in my eyes :laugh:.

I third that... because even though i live in Hoboken, I don't even feel comfortable spending my money there on nightlife. It sucks, period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeg

New Jersey sucks, lets not kid anyone.

I've never posted in the nj board, I don't go to nj clubs, and soon enough, I won't live in nj.

dude, you know you're not going anywhere...

your license plate says JRZ4LIFE...whats up wit that???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gwyllion

Nobody tells me what to do when to do it or where to do it. So STFU you fuckface!!! :laugh:

listen you hoboken piece of shit, if nobody tells you what to do, and you CHOOSE to live in NJ, then you're as retarted as your empty threat to me...

kiddo, take that one glowstick that your circling around you eyes away and learn how to intelligently respond ... because little smilies giving me the finger just dont do it... you waste of fucking life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by highmay

listen you hoboken piece of shit, if nobody tells you what to do, and you CHOOSE to live in NJ, then you're as retarted as your empty threat to me...

kiddo, take that one glowstick that your circling around you eyes away and learn how to intelligently respond ... because little smilies giving me the finger just dont do it... you waste of fucking life

Why don't you give me one reason why you think you are so high and mighty and better than the rest of us??? I'd love to hear your response.

Pesonally i don't care what you think or say about me, but I don't think you should put a label on everyone who lives in Jersey. So say what you want, but you're the one who sounds retarded for posting this thread in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by brooklynkid

dude, you know you're not going anywhere...

your license plate says JRZ4LIFE...whats up wit that???

Your plate says JerZ-KID... and you have a queens jacket... What the fuck are you representin? pick one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by highmay

listen you hoboken piece of shit, if nobody tells you what to do, and you CHOOSE to live in NJ, then you're as retarted as your empty threat to me...

kiddo, take that one glowstick that your circling around you eyes away and learn how to intelligently respond ... because little smilies giving me the finger just dont do it... you waste of fucking life

you seem to harbor a lot of anger there :confused:.

by the way, hoboken is a very nice city, with a decent night-life itself, (just the bars...NOT the clubs).

The people who live there are all in recent college grads or in their mid-late 20's, who want a nice apartment in a good area, but can't afford to live in the city. It's basically the city type crowd, only across the Hudson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gwyllion

Why don't you give me one reason why you think you are so high and mighty and better than the rest of us??? I'd love to hear your response.

Pesonally i don't care what you think or say about me, but I don't think you should put a label on everyone who lives in Jersey. So say what you want, but you're the one who sounds retarded for posting this thread in the first place.

Plenty of reasons...most notably the culture issue..NY isnt all about clubs, it's a stimulating environment where foward thinking is the infinite trend...NJ is merely there to feed off of NY's success...

and you obviously cant read the subject line you illiterate maggot...read it, and then realize who i'm referring to...schmuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mysterynyc

you seem to harbor a lot of anger there :confused:.

by the way, hoboken is a very nice city, with a decent night-life itself, (just the bars...NOT the clubs).

The people who live there are all in recent college grads or in their mid-late 20's, who want a nice apartment in a good area, but can't afford to live in the city. It's basically the city type crowd, only across the Hudson.

last time i checked, i didn't need your permission to be in a cynical mood...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gwyllion

I third that... because even though i live in Hoboken, I don't even feel comfortable spending my money there on nightlife. It sucks, period.

are NJ clubs even considered "Night Life"??? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeg

why the hell do you have a pic of my plate in your sig???

:tongue:

bitch, the closest you get to being a brooklyn kid is when i let your crackhead ass crash at my house for a few hours...then it's back to jerzee dayz for you :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by brooklynkid

bitch, the closest you get to being a brooklyn kid is when i let your crackhead ass crash at my house for a few hours...then it's back to jerzee dayz for you

hahahhahahahhaa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So when are we gonna pregame at your place again... I'm starting to go through DOA3 withdrawls...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×