Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you

Kuro

Originally posted by Kuro

Well, at the moment the only woman that I care about is Barbara. Aw yeah.

helllz yeah! i hope i can make it! :D

...but regarding gurls... kuro, man, i can def'nitely relate and understand what you feel. there's this girl i still write about. it's been three years since shit went to shit and she always somehow seems to come up in my life, unpredictable as anything. it has been so long, we are both different people now and the only thing between us is probably "uresolved issues". if there is any sort of advice i can give u, is that you make sure you don't leave anything pending with her as it will royally eff you over and you won't be able to party with us anymore - which would suck majorly! deal with your shit, as you must and don't let time decide for you becos that always requires an excruciating amount of patience, not to mention sorrow, and we must never be sad for too long or else we end up missing out on other more fascinating things. put it this way: one door closes, another opens. just make sure you're there to see what's behind that other door.

In my case the lovely young lass in question was and is a friend who I was getting very close to and felt a real connection with who started seeing one of our friends. I had the misfortune of going to the Sasha gig at Buzz with the two of them. That sucked ass. There are other issues involved that have strained things amongst a few of my friends. However, this is talk for Monday when I'm suffering from that whole serotonin thing and feeling down and emotional. Right now I'm extremely hyped about Friday.

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Kuro

:mad:

What the fuck? Now I'm going to have to bump up every other topic in order to bury this one again. Bastard.

Wow. This is beyond pouring salt on someone's wounds. It's digging up the grave, pulling out the corpse, taking a dump down the corpse's throat, and then pouring hydrochloric acid on the chin.