Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sadelb

Garth Brooks - Jonathan Peters Dub

Thats right. I have Garth Brooks - Jonathan Peters Dub. It sounds pretty much perfect also. It could be a clean rip not sure. Anyways i dont have time to send it out now but i get back from class at 845. Anyone who wants it just email me and ill send it to everyone around 9. I will send to city soundz when i get back. Sick track for al u peeps that go to factory on saturday. WA WA WA CITY SOUNDZ...... WA WA WA WOMP WOMP......

[email protected]

Originally posted by petedrags

watch when you guys are 90 and jp is still rocking this every saturday night...still for like 45 mins...

LOL

of all jp's tracks to constantly talk about.. i never understood what was so many people's infatuation w/ this song.. he's got so many tracks that destroy this one... i actually dont' like it all..

my fav is prolly bob marley- sun is shining

I don't know.. maybe this post could be some sort of joke or maybe he's serious.

but what im sayin is tht jp rocks it still pretty much every week.

people might not think its NOT THAT great of a track but factory heads from everywhere absolutely love it.

lllllmmmmmmmmmaaaaaooooooo..

ok i meant the going through it bootleg. not garth brooks. sorry. i didnt realize the bootleg was out and i wasnt sure how many peeps had it. NO NOT THE GARTH BROOKS. DONT KNOW WHY THE FUCK I WROTE THAT. lol. sorry.a nwyasy if u guys want the going through it bootleg email me but im sure u all have it. oh yeah and about the garth brooks track its hot.