Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road Trip for Ferry!

DaVe

Originally posted by Kuro

I'd go except that it's Ferry Corsten.

ur out next week also right Kuro? Hey wait, does anyone know when ECB and Hudia-Hudia are gunna be at Glow, is it next week, or the week after? I have a flyer that says the 23rd with D:Fuse, but D:Fuse is next week.

Jimi and/or shitfer...uh I mean shifter make urselves useful and be so kind to find that out for us will you?

Originally posted by ellywelly

Hey CP'ers.. question..

I need to choose between Friday at Buzz and Sat. at glow.. which one do you guys recommend? I haven't heard Lisa Lashes before.

:confused:

Ely

Friday at Buzz. Even if you don't know/like Lisa Lashes, there's Mistress Barbara. Plus it looks like we're going to have a pretty big meet-up and a pre-party at Malanee's.

Originally posted by crank47

Friday at Buzz. Even if you don't know/like Lisa Lashes, there's Mistress Barbara. Plus it looks like we're going to have a pretty big meet-up and a pre-party at Malanee's.

I totally agree with Crank on this, even though the fact that he likes twinkies w/ jello might lead us to believe that he might be crazy.gif, but usually a larger group of us make it to Buzz more regularly than Glow...although some of us will pull double duty this week and next

Originally posted by vicman

I totally agree with Crank on this, even though the fact that he likes twinkies w/ jello might lead us to believe that he might be crazy.gif, but usually a larger group of us make it to Buzz more regularly than Glow...although some of us will pull double duty this week and next

I didn't even get a chance to try the twinkies and jello. My roommate threw it out asap! :mad::D

Originally posted by crank47

I didn't even get a chance to try the twinkies and jello. My roommate threw it out asap! :mad::D

no way dude, you shouldbeat him up and tell him to fix you a new batch, 'cos even though it was a bit sweet, it does come in handy..... especially if you fill up a kiddie pool with the stuff and put the whipped cream to good use while ur at it :D

Originally posted by vicman

Great!.. Thanks Crank and Vic. :D :D I'll have to pm melanee about the pre-meet up at her place ;)

Originally posted by ellywelly

Hey CP'ers.. question..

I need to choose between Friday at Buzz and Sat. at glow.. which one do you guys recommend? I haven't heard Lisa Lashes before.

:confused:

Ely

My opinion is hugely biased since I've never been to Glow, I live at Buzz, I'm not big on trance, I love techno, and I specifically love Mistress Barbara. I say go to Buzz.