Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Real World Chicago shows that girls are nuts.

magilicuti

I was watching it because MTV has it running constantly today. The first two episodes have already pissed me off. We have that blonde girl who dumps her boyfriend who she says is the hottest guy she has ever seen and they without a doubt care for each other for absolutely no reason. Basically got rid of him just for the fuck of it. What is up with that? Then we got that bi or gay girl (so she says) that knows that black guy likes her but she says she'll never give it up to him. But she lets him sleep in the same bed and showers with him. After jumping in the shower with him she comes out and says "now I remember why I love women so much." What the fuck is that suppose to mean? You are the one who jumped in a shower with a guy that you know wants to become sexual with you. I don't know, girls are nuts.

first of all..everything is OVERdramatized for the sake of television entertainment. but i will admnit people have their issues...however it just so happens that we get to witness the issues of these people. anyways....yea that is fucked up how she is messin with that guys head....but about the girl that broke up with her boyfriend...she is 22...got to be on 'the real world' and hey...can u blame her!? i mean...better that she gets out in the world and has some experiences then stays attached or worse..actually cheats on him and gets caught out on tv. u know...i mean it's a tough call being on tv and all so...it's hard to judge these people...unless they are just completer nutbags...that other chick..the one that left on like the 3rd show..is a fuckin wack job!!

i am a real world geek

Originally posted by magilicuti

so being on the real world is a good excuse to leave someone that loves you? mtv has a lot more pull then i thought

oh get off it :rolleyes:... shes 22?? gimme a break... id say if you were in her postion you'd do the same... those real world kids get so much fame, attention... wouldnt you want to do your thing? be able to have fun, esp. when youre in this amazing house with the world watching? stop being so grumpy about it...

shes young and shes having fun... she'll settle down when shes ready... who wants to be "married" *dont take that literally* at 22 anyway??? :confused:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

oh get off it :rolleyes:... shes 22?? gimme a break... id say if you were in her postion you'd do the same... those real world kids get so much fame, attention... wouldnt you want to do your thing? be able to have fun, esp. when youre in this amazing house with the world watching? stop being so grumpy about it...

shes young and shes having fun... she'll settle down when shes ready... who wants to be "married" *dont take that literally* at 22 anyway??? :confused:

dUn DUn DUN~~MOONIE to the rescue! LOL...thanks for taking over when i wasn't here!! ...nice stand on our position!!!! and barslut is right.....people LOOOOOVE drama! .....look...we r all talking about the show right now...mission accomplished mtv

i guess you are right but its just hard because i think i've been that guy once and its not right.

Me too Magill... But Im looking at it as her loss, cause right now i'm making good money, starting to go to the gym, and am confident that i'm an all around good guy :cool:

Tough luck for them :rolleyes:

And this is also the reason all the songs about broken hearts are from guys too.

What are you talking about? Shall I start to list the songs by women about how their heart is aching because some asshole fucked them over?

I want to be on the Real World to be the female version of PUCK!!

Each time someone has a hissy fit over the dumbest thing just start throwing things at them and scream out "you want to bitch and cry, Fine, I'm gonna give you something to BITCH about!"

Afterwards I'll go into the small camera room and cry about how I was neglected as a child and not hugged enough growing up. Then in the living room or play room everyone is having a group meeting to determine what to do about me!!! :laugh:

I can just see it now!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

What are you talking about? Shall I start to list the songs by women about how their heart is aching because some asshole fucked them over?

no that's okay i was just trying to make an example and it came out bad i guess. disregard it