Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFficial Vixen is drunk thread***

vixenfoxxy

OK everyone i went out and got drunk at 1223 adn I just called chynadoll and rambled on tfor like an hour ahbout all the stpid shit i did. So I just thought I'd share how fabulously plastered I am right now. hey pgiddy my spellign sucks like yours now hahahahahah this is excelellent! cansomeone get me plastered more often? if=feel like jimi hahaha i cna' t type worth a damn and it's lall abecayse of these terirble substances.... damned grandmarnier.... i'm gona shut up and go to bed.. gnight!:blown:

nice:) in other news i had to take 7 shots of moonshine on sun before the superbowl. (not to mention beers) i wasn't soo much plastered as retarded and hallucenating. last nite i drank a full quart of milk before an upperclassmen was going to work me out and i threw up 7 times in front of his room and got it on his shoes, door, and his general area of the stoop.

Originally posted by dcsglow

you guys aren't going to make fun of her like you make fun of me all the time when i post stuff inebriated??? not fair:(

I think my inebriation wasn't quite so severe as yours generally is, so there wasn't as much to make fun of. btw everyone, being hung over on a wednesday BLOWS (better than thursday but still, I have to sit through another class before I can go back to bed) :(

Originally posted by vicman

for jimi when he gets drunk he usually ends up at some dudes place having naughty things done to him...thats what shady told me

Vic, lets not forget what fell out of who's coat the night of royals party...your coat, your maskera...enough said.:laugh:

blaaagaaahh! :eek: hey, has anyone ever played power-hour? i played it last night with a couple of friends and wupped all of them at it! we should have a DCCP Drinking Meetup/ Competition.... :idea: and then each of us should post while enebriated. wouldn't that be the day! lol hell yeah.. :D

Originally posted by shifterlx

blaaagaaahh! :eek: hey, has anyone ever played power-hour? i played it last night with a couple of friends and wupped all of them at it! we should have a DCCP Drinking Meetup/ Competition.... :idea: and then each of us should post while enebriated. wouldn't that be the day! lol hell yeah.. :D

HELLS YES! Good idea! Spoons anyone? Asshole? I'll whup yall! Actually, I seem to remember PGiddy whupping my ass in asshole but I was drinking coke.... so I guess it didn't matter too much :tongue:

• 1 year later...