Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dreams

chynado11

do you think that sometimes they can symoblize things...last nite..before i was awakened by vixens drunk behind :tongue: i was intently actually thinking in my sleep...it was weird but i awoke this morning with a logical answer to a problem in school...have u had similar things like this happen to you in your sleep or dreamt about something that seemed to be an answer to something...OOOooooOO scary hahahha

:bounce:

CD

yeah, for some weird reason vicman always dreamed that he was gonna be single when he was in his 20's, and that came true, until i got a hold of his ass and domesticated it.

but sometimes it does happen that when you dream something it seems to occur whether it be the next day, the next week, or a few years down the road. is there logical explination? probably not, but alot of stuff doesnt make sense or doesnt have a logical explanation to them.

weird AND spooky

Originally posted by vicgal55

yeah, for some weird reason vicman always dreamed that he was gonna be single when he was in his 20's, and that came true, until i got a hold of his ass and domesticated it.

but sometimes it does happen that when you dream something it seems to occur whether it be the next day, the next week, or a few years down the road. is there logical explination? probably not, but alot of stuff doesnt make sense or doesnt have a logical explanation to them.

weird AND spooky

umm vicman ur girls been appearing alot lately...are u ok with this..ur not gonna put her on lock down or anything?? speaking of dreams crank are u doctor on the other hand as well..very well said explanation..with NO raunch wow how did he do that :) lessons to be learned here boys

CD

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

umm vicman ur girls been appearing alot lately...are u ok with this..ur not gonna put her on lock down or anything?? speaking of dreams crank are u doctor on the other hand as well..very well said explanation..with NO raunch wow how did he do that :) lessons to be learned here boys

CD

CD

Actually, I like to call Miss Cleo. She's got all the answers!

it's called "lucid dreaming" in which your conscious mind becomes aware of your own subconscious, making you feel that you are aware of your dream or your own thoughts in your sleep...

i believe in dreams very much. naturally our subconscious mind picks up on many things we do not normally pick up on or see in our surroundings, but really it is a matter of becoming more aware of the things that are simply there and that simply choose not to see. all we gotta do is look. the truth is there, plainly.

hey, chyna, my teacher taught me that one should try to look at one's hands when in the state of "lucid dreaming". when we can do that, we become more aware of ourselves and our potential. try it next time.

Originally posted by shifterlx

it's called "lucid dreaming" in which your conscious mind becomes aware of your own subconscious, making you feel that you are aware of your dream or your own thoughts in your sleep...

i believe in dreams very much. naturally our subconscious mind picks up on many things we do not normally pick up on or see in our surroundings, but really it is a matter of becoming more aware of the things that are simply there and that simply choose not to see. all we gotta do is look. the truth is there, plainly.

hey, chyna, my teacher taught me that one should try to look at one's hands when in the state of "lucid dreaming". when we can do that, we become more aware of ourselves and our potential. try it next time.

hmm interesting point, maybe looking into another dimension or a dimension that is not visibly seen with the naked eye perhaps??

but the hand part, if i can get myself to move around to look at my hands ill let you know hahaa ;)

CD

hmm interesting point, maybe looking into another dimension or a dimension that is not visibly seen with the naked eye perhaps??

but the hand part, if i can get myself to move around to look at my hands ill let you know hahaa ;):bounce:CD

yes, exactly. i think it's called the astral plane and you're supposed to become aware of your hands in your sleep (dream) kinda like seeing your spiritual body. when you can do that, lucid dreaming becomes an OBD, an out-of-body experience. let me know. ;)

Originally posted by crank47

How about when you "wake up" but remain sleeping. Like your conscious mind is awake, but your body is asleep. You can't move, but you can think. It's really weird and I haven't had it happen in a long time.

thats the worst...i hate that feeling its very creepy for me , i cant stand being out of control of my body..

:mad:

CD

How about when you "wake up" but remain sleeping. Like your conscious mind is awake, but your body is asleep. You can't move, but you can think. It's really weird and I haven't had it happen in a long time.

I have that happen to me when I get over-tired or when I take Valerian Root. I really scared me the first time and I had very evil bad visions of something dark and nasty in the room with me. The last time I had it though, because I knew what it was - it was just a little wierd feeling and I was mildly irritated because I was TRYING to sleep! *lol*

sounds like an episode from the x-files, where scully and muller aare trying to find the hijacked plane while eating gorditas in some general store in Omaha, and tyhen all of a sudden muller realizes that he wasnt in omaha but in the hijaked plane itself fast asleep, but if he was asleep then how could have he been in omaha eating gorditas in the first place?...that the creepy part

Originally posted by vicman

sounds like an episode from the x-files, where scully and muller aare trying to find the hijacked plane while eating gorditas in some general store in Omaha, and tyhen all of a sudden muller realizes that he wasnt in omaha but in the hijaked plane itself fast asleep, but if he was asleep then how could have he been in omaha eating gorditas in the first place?...that the creepy part

Mmmmm...cheesy gordita crunch....

or do you all have those dreams that reoccur and now what used to scare you doesnt scare you anymore?? becuz you know whats gonna happen..i have been having the same dreams since i was a little girl..is this a sign....

CD

i think that you get over them. i used to have bad dreams on a mexican folk legend, but over time i got over it, but if you keep having the same dream over and over and over and over, maybe its time to ask the Ouija board whats the deal.

do you think that sometimes they can symoblize things...:bounce:

CD

How about a recurring dream that your bf is with his ex and then the next day you're so disgusted with him you don't even want to talk to him... and then suddenly you become suspicious about those late phone calls he's been getting on his cell... hmm.. scary! :eek: :eek: maybe I've been watchin too many novelas (soaps)!

i think that you get over them. i used to have bad dreams on a mexican folk legend, but over time i got over it, but if you keep having the same dream over and over and over and over, maybe its time to ask the Ouija board whats the deal.

DON'T TOUCH A OUIJA BOARD!! It releases evil spirits every time it's used.

Originally posted by ellywelly

How about a recurring dream that your bf is with his ex and then the next day you're so disgusted with him you don't even want to talk to him... and then suddenly you become suspicious about those late phone calls he's been getting on his cell... hmm.. scary! :eek: :eek: maybe I've been watchin too many novelas (soaps)!

yup those are the signs girl...probably gut feelings you have that play into your dreams

CD

maybe its time to ask the Ouija board whats the deal.

i have had this dream since i was around five years old. in which i am standing amidst a battlefield with a war going on around. all is silent and then all i hear is the loud shudder of a bullet hit my stomach.... that dream has kept reoccurring since then. some people believe it has a karmic relation to a past life or a life one will encounter.

i don't know what the term is for waking while sleeping and not being able to move. i only know that when you dream (sleep) especially in the REM stage, your brain releases certain hormones that keep your body from believing the things your dreaming are actually happening to you. say for intance, so you don't drown in your sleep if you're dreaming about drowning... but waking and not being able to move could be that your body has not had enough time to process those hormones.

the human mind is a miraculous thing i would say.

Originally posted by shifterlx

i don't know what the term is for waking while sleeping and not being able to move. i only know that when you dream (sleep) especially in the REM stage, your brain releases certain hormones that keep your body from believing the things your dreaming are actually happening to you. say for intance, so you don't drown in your sleep if you're dreaming about drowning... but waking and not being able to move could be that your body has not had enough time to process those hormones.

the human mind is a miraculous thing i would say.

where are u getting this info from?? this is interesting..is there a book about dreams??

CD