Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dreams

chynado11

did you aready read though those carlos castanda books

they have some stuff about dreaming, this thread got me thinking about them cause one of the things the teacher(in one of the books) says is the same thing that was said earlier about finding your hands in the dreams as the first step to becoming aware in your dream

theres like ten or so of them ... they might be an interesting (as a anthopological study) place to start. If your looking for a book about REM cycles and stuff ... I have no idea

I think some of those dreams could provide lessions about your karma and/or future and past and you should try to understand and learn from them

try, Carlos Castaneda's "The Teachings of Don Juan" for becoming more aware of yourself in your dreams...

meditation also helps tremendously, that's where i'm getting this from. i grew up around all these philosophies. also, i recommend you look up the Heart Sutra online and just read it and repeat it. it is supposed to open you up to the non-visible planes of existence. :)