Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MP3 Help

klubkat

So I downloaded the Fallin Razor Mix off of AG and it worked fine. But then when I went to burn it, Nero could not read the file to change it to an MP3. No big deal yet but now I can't open the file, delete it, copy it or anything like that. It tells me that it is either write protected or in use by another program?? Does anyone know what I can do to atleast delete it or get it back to normal??

before your burned the song file what format was it????

For example:

If the file name was letz just say Trance.mp3 and u burned or copied on a CD it will and only play on computers.

What u need to do is convert the file to a Wav format. They have man programs that can do it.

Chk out www.2cows.com

Key word Mp3 to wave

or Buy Pyro Program that is made by cakewalk....( All Cakewalk does is music )

Once The mp3 is converted you can burn it your cd and it should play on any CD device IE Car home radio....

hope this helps .. If you need more info let me know

What I wound up doing was downloading it again and converting it to wav before I did anything and it burned fine. Nero converts the mp3s automatically like most programs. It was an mp3 file. But now how the hell do I delete this original file that I can't access??

Winamp is actually what I used. I always go to that when I have a problem. But I think you have solved my problem. Someone must have been taking it off my comp when I went to burn it. Now I just have to figure out how the hell to get this off my hard drive since I can't access it.....