Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you use state id's to get into a club?

Stupid question but its not for me. I always thought that you needed either your driver's license or a state id. But one of my friends said she cant go to clubs anymore because she called Exit and they said they cant accept state id's because of a new security standard. Does anyone have any other info regarding this?

Originally posted by djmissbliss

i'm pretty sure as long as it's gov't issued it should be fine. is a state ID the same thing as a non-driver's ID?

If that's what you mean it's fine... I don't drive so that's all I have... I mean, it's the same thing as a license as far as identification purposes go...

Originally posted by lunatik

exit also has a new policy. you can not bring in your own food anymore. so for those of you trying to smuggle in chinese food. forget it!!!!!!!! and god damn it. i'm still trying to find the swimming pool in there.

I KNOW!!!! I can't fuckin believe they made me leave my Big Mac at the door on New Year's Eve! :mad: