Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly

What's up guys. New member here at clubplanet. It's a pretty cool website.

I am gonna be going to Centro-Fly this Friday. I have never been there before so I don't know much about the place. What do you guys think of this club, and what type of crowd should I expect? Also, what is the dress code at this place?

Any replies will be appreciated.

Hey man, Welcome to CP. Make yourself at home, it's a great place to waste time.

Check this out:

This Friday February 8, one of the world’s biggest, best, most popular and most respected DJs, Josh Wink, is playing the main room at Centro-Fly.

Born and raised in Philadelphia, Josh Wink started Djing at the age of 13. After forming Ovum Recordings as an independent label with King Britt in October 1994, Wink recorded the cult classic "Liquid Summer." and also began remixing for Moby and many others. In 1995 he scored three consecutive European smashes -- all produced out of his modest 16-track bedroom studio -- "Don't Laugh," "I'm Ready," and "Higher State Of Consciousness"; which soared to the top of the European charts and hit the U.K. Top 10. He capped all this off with his full-length debut album Left Above The Clouds.

Sounds like it will be an awesome night, i'm staying local on Friday night. Catch you later. Have fun! Checkout the meetup info if there is a thread, there are always lots of cP heads over there.

Originally posted by betaphase

What's up guys. New member here at clubplanet. It's a pretty cool website.

I am gonna be going to Centro-Fly this Friday. I have never been there before so I don't know much about the place. What do you guys think of this club, and what type of crowd should I expect? Also, what is the dress code at this place?

Any replies will be appreciated.

Welcome to CP! Centro-fly is a mid size club. Not as big as Exit but bigger than Spa. The main floor is decent size which is where the house/main DJ music is spun. Surrouding the main floor are smaller rooms like the crazy room, champagne room, and a bar. There is also the tapioca VIP room off to the main floor bar which plays 80's and new wave music. Downstairs is smaller, the Pinky room where its mainly old skool and hip-hop.

Crowd ranges from older raver kids, B&T, to club kids and fashion whores.

Dress code is pretty relaxed, just don't look like a slob. I like to say minimum 'trendy casual'.

You're in for a real treat with Josh Wink, he's a great DJ.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM or email me. Most likely I'll be wearing pants that looks like firefighter pants, black pants with beige bottoms, so if you see someone wearin' those, come over and say hello.

peace