Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate All The Newbies

dcsglow

DIE NEWBIES DIE!!!

oh yah, i went into McDonalds today, to order my usual. 2 McChickens and 1 Double Cheesburger. So I order and of course i ask for a cup for water. now a smart man would get that cup for water and fill it up with orange hi-c...that is just what i did. yes i am implying that i am a smart man. anyway, just as im done fililng it up, some lady yells across the resteraunt, calls me out and is like "SIR, YOU TOLD ME WATER, WHY YOU FILL HI-C...WATER IS FREE!!!!!" So I turn around and of course it's the lady that served me. So the whole McDonalds is looking at me, and im just looking at them, dumbfounded and hella embarassed. I hate McDonalds...god dammit, now i can never go back there, also i felt like a piece of shit after it had happened, but i drank my orange hi-c...AND IT WAS DAMN GOOD:tongue:

Originally posted by ellywelly

Umm.. question.. how does Jimi's quote above relate to his McDonald's story??:confused: :confused: :confused:

Jimi's mental and the hi-c he had probably affected his serotonin level which is already out of whack from all the rolls he takes on a daily basis before he goes to werk and school. Also Jimi has a tendency to post raunch all over the place so we have to be extra careful with him and give him wedgies on the dancefloor when he's trying to pick up girls whenever he posts his raunch...by the way, welcome to CP and hope you dont mind all the freaks in here.

Originally posted by vicman

Jimi's mental and the hi-c he had probably affected his serotonin level which is already out of whack from all the rolls he takes on a daily basis before he goes to werk and school. Also Jimi has a tendency to post raunch all over the place so we have to be extra careful with him and give him wedgies on the dancefloor when he's trying to pick up girls whenever he posts his raunch...by the way, welcome to CP and hope you dont mind all the freaks in here.

:laugh: :laugh: