Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dcsglow

Who is the CUTEST DC CPer???

now see, any normal human being (man) would answer: vixen, malanee, chyna, cocomama, a1wave or elly and Scratch... but jimi alludes "cuteness" to himself and vic, agrees... lol.. what has this world come to!? :confused: bwahahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by shifterlx

now see, any normal human being (man) would answer: vixen, malanee, chyna, cocomama, a1wave or elly... but jimi alludes "cuteness" to himself and vic, agrees... lol.. what has this world come to!? :confused: bwahahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahahah right on, killer! vic is entirely questionable...esp. with that manure, i mean menudo thing goin' on... :laugh2:

now see, any normal human being (man) would answer: vixen, malanee, chyna, cocomama, a1wave or elly... but jimi alludes "cuteness" to himself and vic, agrees... lol.. what has this world come to!? :confused: bwahahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You left Scratch off the list.

now see, any normal human being (man) would answer: vixen, malanee, chyna, cocomama, a1wave or elly and Scratch... but jimi alludes "cuteness" to himself and vic, agrees... lol.. what has this world come to!? :confused: bwahahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now shifter the more you try to diz jimi the more he will pester you (that in a way is the way jimi is) so instead of disagreeing with him and so forth I jsut replied in sort of a condescending way "yeh jimi whatever you say" , and he kept quiet, but now you added stuff into the thread so we will probably have jimi posting more garbage like this

Originally posted by vicman

now shifter the more you try to diz jimi the more he will pester you (that in a way is the way jimi is) so instead of disagreeing with him and so forth I jsut replied in sort of a condescending way "yeh jimi whatever you say" , and he kept quiet, but now you added stuff into the thread so we will probably have jimi posting more garbage like this

i think you just dis'd him too, vic... lol... b-b-b-bwahahahaha!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: