Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's a girl gotta do to excape those lecherous drunkards at Centro?

I've been employing a strategy of perpetual motion; if I don't stay still then they can't grab/lunge at/shout at me with their bad drunkard breath asking some stupid question/start humping my leg. Downside is that then I can't stay in that spot i like :(.

There must be a better way...

Hugs and dancefloor etiquette!

BSG

Hey, I din know there was a party there on Sundays, who's the dj? Those sneaky bastards keepin the parties so quiet.... Unfortunately the straight guys at gay parties are even worse than the guys at Centro, believe it or not. , but still that'd never stop me, just wish they'd all learn some manners is all... :)

Cutie or not, the girls seem to agree that the Centro guys are the worst behaved anywhere, it's something of a phenomenon specific it Centro, it seems. I always know lotsa peeps there but no matter, there's almost no stopping them. Can be a serious buzzkill, flattery notwithstanding...

Hugs and self-defense,

BSG

Thanks Lainie, good call :)

Saisha, I miss seeing you out! Centro could make me walk on hot coals to get in and id still deal with it if it means I can get my groove on to Eric Morillo... I'm just a slave to the talent around here, I guess.

Hugs and hope to see you soon!

Melissa