Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atten: MA!!!!!

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Eeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssyyyyyyy ma's!!!! I have taken a short vacation from CP...I am back now and better than ever!!! OK...so HB tonight???? I think I am gonna HAVE to go!!

So what do you think assys?????

Teresa..I want a response RIGHT NOW!!!:D

Even though I went out on the town last night and partied like it was a Friday night. I'm definitaly going out tonight. Starbryte and I are going to HB to see Dave Ralph. Kimmie is it just you and me tonight....uh oh.....trouble. :eek: So lovedaclubs what are you doing coming tonight or are you going to flash everyone tomorrow night at the mardi gras party at HB. :woah::laugh2::woah:

whoaoaooaoaoaoao!!!!!

Originally posted by teresadf

Even though I went out on the town last night and partied like it was a Friday night. I'm definitaly going out tonight. Starbryte and I are going to HB to see Dave Ralph. Kimmie is it just you and me tonight....uh oh.....trouble. :eek: So lovedaclubs what are you doing coming tonight or are you going to flash everyone tomorrow night at the mardi gras party at HB. :woah::laugh2::woah:

whoaoaooaoaoaoao!!!!!

whoaoaooaaooaooa ma...you are a party an-a-male!!! hahhaha...

ummmmmmmmmmm I think I WILL go to HB tonight and hang with you and Kimmie!!! You think you can handle ma assy?????? I want to do those shots again...sooooo good. NO flashing ma...thats trouble!!