Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLub Rio??? What happened here?

Originally posted by platinumkeithg

Why don't u try promoting there, bet u could blow it up:laugh: , compete with platinum:laugh: . I mean u did such a wonderfull job with 360, and no I'm not kidding bro:blown:

isnt that the truth i spun there and if it wasnt for my 30 or 40 friends each week there after the 1st week i spun i brought in well over a 100 there would of been no one there.i tried to promote it but that isnt so much my job other then my regualr following. its a shame cause for a tiny place its was chill. that aside from the equipment i had to play with aside from 2 2 1200's. a guitar amp for a monitor.

Originally posted by wakeup

isnt that the truth i spun there and if it wasnt for my 30 or 40 friends each week there after the 1st week i spun i brought in well over a 100 there would of been no one there.i tried to promote it but that isnt so much my job other then my regualr following. its a shame cause for a tiny place its was chill. that aside from the equipment i had to play with aside from 2 2 1200's. a guitar amp for a monitor.

Roast Beef? what you? lol HAHAHAHA whats up?!! i was woundering who it was.....Ya tell me about it i told him about that monitor too lol and the CD player.....But whay ya gonna do...Atleast we got piss ass drunk for free every nite and had girls gettin naked everyweek lol

yea it was a good time, all i remember was the one night i was so trashed by 2 30 i couldnt match beats yet alone put a needle on a record. ive been good of course i still dont go to nj clubs unless im spinnin, strictly sf. but pm me maybe we can get together.

Its just been a crazy week...

To answer everyone's questions...

1. yes its all new owners and management

2. we are open to 3:00 am

3. we have done alot of renovation to the place, especially the sound system...

4. we have for resident all KTU dj's, so you know the music is great...

5. we have special performers and guest dj for the following weeks ahead starting next week, along with resident Dj Riddler...

If anyone has anymore questions we will be glad to answer them...

For vip reservations in the Aqua lounge

pm me or post it I will accomodate you...

Friday's resident Dj Riddler

Saturday's resident Dj Johnny budz

Rio home of KTU mixmasters

www.clubrionj.com

www.djrich.com

Originally posted by touchvclasss

5. we have special performers and guest dj for the following weeks ahead starting next week, along with resident

you have to be kidding me ktu residents so u know the music is great:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . i went by there the other night and there was about 15 cars out front at 12 30. i cant wait to go in there on a fri when im not spinning

Originally posted by wakeup

Originally posted by touchvclasss

5. we have special performers and guest dj for the following weeks ahead starting next week, along with resident

you have to be kidding me ktu residents so u know the music is great:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . i went by there the other night and there was about 15 cars out front at 12 30. i cant wait to go in there on a fri when im not spinning

you're a funny guy, at first you said there was ten cars, now theres 15, but you can't wait to go when your not spinning, but you stopped by last week, DO YOU SPIN IN YOUR CAR? no but seriously where do you spin? b/c i need a good laugh.:laugh:

How the FUCK do you know that. You have no idea what kind of cash I got. If your going to talk shit make sure you know what the fuck your talking about. I know luna sucks, you don't know if I got money. You can shut up and suck my dick now.:laugh:

Oh yeah, and if you think that place has ethier class or steep prices then you should really shut your fucking mouth.

PS - My Lex is blue with tan leather - bitch:laugh:

Originally posted by lunalounge46

you're a funny guy, at first you said there was ten cars, now theres 15, but you can't wait to go when your not spinning, but you stopped by last week, DO YOU SPIN IN YOUR CAR? no but seriously where do you spin? b/c i need a good laugh.:laugh:

yea i will stop by cause i spun there . i want to see what they did to it and its 5 mins from my house. when the fuck did i say there was 10 cars there u fucking tool. another herb talking about is so called jersey club "luna lounge" who the the hell ever heard of that.

Originally posted by kettleone4me

a good dj will promote the shit out of himself, its just as much your job to promote yourself as it is the promoters, look at john michaels

no shit but u and ur friends can only do so much. especially with a place that was very unorganized, and that i knew who only had 1 maybe 2 true promoters.