Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...so is it just me?????

Originally posted by beyourself420

HEY LISTEN I SAID IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, SO DONT GET TOO FLATTERED, AND NO I DO NOT PROMOTE FOR ABYSS. I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A PROMOTER.:bigfinger SORRY. THOUGH I DID NOTICE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GO TO VINYL, WHEN I GET BACK INTO JERSEY MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AT VINYL, I NORMALLY HANG OUT IN THE BACK BY THE BATHROOMS

....im the one that hangs out at vinyl......next time you go PM me....we can meet up.....i would love to hear you talk some of your shit to my face.....somehow i doubt it would happen!!

oh and saleen.........i'm sorry......the ad said we wanted a cutie guy roommate....meaning you and your 3 inches don't qualify!! thanks for thinking of us though!!

:blown:

lisa

Originally posted by clubkitty

oh and saleen.........i'm sorry......the ad said we wanted a cutie guy roommate....meaning you and your 3 inches don't qualify!! thanks for thinking of us though!!

No you didn't just, I mean, Damn girl.....Don't hold it in, let it out and tell us your true feelings.....:D :D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i think the most annoying thing about this board is the people who bitch and moan about how annoying other people posting is, when in actuality it is more annoying to read someone post about how annoyed they are about annoying posts....:confused:

EXAAAAAAAAAACTLY. END OF FUCKING STORY.

HEY LISTEN I SAID IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, SO DONT GET TOO FLATTERED, AND NO I DO NOT PROMOTE FOR ABYSS. I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A PROMOTER.:bigfinger SORRY. THOUGH I DID NOTICE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GO TO VINYL, WHEN I GET BACK INTO JERSEY MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AT VINYL, I NORMALLY HANG OUT IN THE BACK BY THE BATHROOMS

Next time we go to Vinyl I will let you know! :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i think the most annoying thing about this board is the people who bitch and moan about how annoying other people posting is, when in actuality it is more annoying to read someone post about how annoyed they are about annoying posts....:confused:

....ACTUALLY, the most annnoying thing on this board is the people who say its annoying when other people bitch and moan about the board being annoying, its annoying to read that someone is annoyed because other people are annoyed.....or something like that.

All Im saying, is that the shit that has been on this board lately is ridiculous nonsense, not relevant to anything. I have been posting for a while, and notice that people that used to post a lot more as year are no longer around.....THIS BOARD IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY JUVENILES or at least people that act this way. Most of my first graders have more interesting things to say than a majority of the people on this board. And I'll save you all the trouble of bashing me....."But YET, I still read and post on this board....." Yes I do, every now and agin, things catch my eye....

THIS IS WHY THIS BOARD SUX

1. THERE ARE ABOUT 4 GIRLS WHO ARE ALL FRIENDS THAT SIMPLY CANT USE AOL INSTANT MESSANGER FOR SOME REASON AND ALL THEY DO IS TALK TO ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THE STUPIDEST SHIT.

2. HUNKA BUNKA PROMOTERS KEEP BUMPING UP THEIR POSTS ABOUT THEIR LAME ASS PARTIES

3. THE FREAKS FROM NEW BRUNSWICK WHO THINK THAT OLD QUEENS IS SOME KIND OF CLUB

4. THE PLATINUM FOLKS TALKING ABOUT ONLY HAVING REAL MUSIC, WHEN IN ACTUALITY THEIR RESIDENT DJ SUX

5. THE ONLY THING ABYSS HAS GOING FOR IT IS SANTANA, THEIR PROMOTERS ARE CHEESY AND UGLY I MIGHT ADD

6.JOEYS IS NOT A NIGHTCLUB BY THE WAY, SO ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THAT PLACE ARE SILLY

I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS

I agree with Beyourself......I admit to putting up stupid post, but hey boredom does that.....We are all guilty of something.....;)