Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What song made you go nuts this summer at Tempts?

cgm

Originally posted by djdanfury

>...almost forgot........Smoke Machine...... Doomsnight

he always also played........."lets get this party started right.......""" lets get this party started quickly" forgot the name of the song

That would be the one I said, The Party 2001

UMMMM...why was this thread on the second page????

Answer-cause all the GAY ASS worthless threads pushed it down.

i am taking the liberty of bumping it back up....plus, I thought of another.....when Denny first started playing, "Right on Time" I remember he closed out with it the Saturday of or before Labor Day weekend, I used to love that song before Richie Santana killed it the first 3 Fridays in September at Abyss......

Originally posted by tempkid

No, I threw my cd the night they game them out for Denny's birthday at 4:05 am on the blvd at a 2000 blk honda civic.

I have not done anykind of drug(incuding pot) in over a month and my memory is all coming back to me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(he he)

Originally posted by cgm

My girls and I used to live for The Party 2001 by Kraze....I used to level people trying to get out to the dance floor the second I heard the first "Excuse me...."

And of course, the obvious, like Sweet Dreams and To be able to love...

Well I would definitely have to agree with you here, but I also have to add one... I wanna dance with somebody, sorry Car, I know how you feel about that one:)

Hey car-

I think you forgot one....Smoke machine...you know, that Suinday night when it lasted for around 2 hrs. the only song we heard the WHOLE time we were there:confused: :confused::)