Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
workenonlife

i hate fat PeopLe i wonder if this is drama or not LoL

it's just nasty has any 1 in here ever really looked and thought about a fat person i mean Look at it like this it's nasty for a fat person to fuk sh1t it's nasty to see fat on fat and fat on skinny is nasty too so damn it must just suk to be fat cause any way u do it LoL it's just disgusting :cool:

I thought you said you weren't going to post anymore? Or did you just have the incredible urge to tell us all how much fat people are disgusting? Cause gee, I am sooooo glad you voiced your valuable opinion. Thank you for your insight, you wonderful, wonderful boy.

Originally posted by workenonlife

it's just nasty has any 1 in here ever really looked and thought about a fat person i mean Look at it like this it's nasty for a fat person to fuk sh1t it's nasty to see fat on fat and fat on skinny is nasty too so damn it must just suk to be fat cause any way u do it LoL it's just disgusting :cool:

don't you think that there are many things that can be seen as disgusting? for example, being stupid, having a BO, not shaving one's legs (girls) etc....

:confused:;)

Originally posted by workenonlife

I don't know what is more pathetic...

That post... or that pose