Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avaland commercial

kaydup

Allright, I am sure you have all heard this on the radio. Now here is my question, how can they say that there is more than 6 hrs of music??? Maybe I am hearing this wrong, but that chick with the fake accent says "more than 6 hrs of music". That would mean the doors would have to open at 8 right?:confused:

Originally posted by kaydup

Could be a possibility. But now they have 4 clubs, so if they open at 10 that would be 4 hrs for each club, and 4x4=16hrs. Wow 16hrs of music sweet:laugh: :laugh:

Hold on a second, we're forgetting the upstairs lounge of Axis... there's another 4 hours! What about Embassy and the Modern.. .do they have lounges?? So far the count is up to 20+ hours of music.... I'm going to try to hear all of it this Friday:tongue:

On the note of the loung in Axis, it TORTURED me last Friday. We got to Axis at around 11 and Dubfire was throwing down some NAAAASTY beats. But, thanks to New England's freezing cold weather, I had to head upstairs to the coat check. The line was ridiculous... honestly, how hard is it to hang a coat!?! And, to top things off, the whole time they were playing AWFUL 80s music. They should pump in the music from downstairs or something up there... I was ready to gnaw my wrists off! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hold on a second, we're forgetting the upstairs lounge of Axis... there's another 4 hours! What about Embassy and the Modern.. .do they have lounges?? So far the count is up to 20+ hours of music.... I'm going to try to hear all of it this Friday:tongue:

On the note of the loung in Axis, it TORTURED me last Friday. We got to Axis at around 11 and Dubfire was throwing down some NAAAASTY beats. But, thanks to New England's freezing cold weather, I had to head upstairs to the coat check. The line was ridiculous... honestly, how hard is it to hang a coat!?! And, to top things off, the whole time they were playing AWFUL 80s music. They should pump in the music from downstairs or something up there... I was ready to gnaw my wrists off! :rolleyes:

I hear ya. Do people actually go there to listen to 80's music.

20 hrs + of music here we come!!!!:laugh: