Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj gear - help!

nifer

I was searching on the net for cheapish prices on cartridges. i found one site, www.123dj.com, that seems to have very good deals. im skeptical about buying anything from there though, since noone i have spoken with has ever heard of them before.

does anyone know anything about this site? or can anyone direct me to any other places that have competitive prices?

:confused:

Originally posted by nifer

I was searching on the net for cheapish prices on cartridges. i found one site, www.123dj.com, that seems to have very good deals. im skeptical about buying anything from there though, since noone i have spoken with has ever heard of them before.

does anyone know anything about this site? or can anyone direct me to any other places that have competitive prices?

:confused:

i dunno about competive...but try www.pssl.com

• 4 weeks later...

:mad:

OK, its been a *month* since i placed my order for carts at CompetitionSound.com, and STILL havent gotten them yet. After repeated calls over the last 2 1/2weeks to CS (what a joke) i was finally informed TODAY, that the package was lost by UPS and they are resending it out (who knows when). I realize that this is on part, my fault, since i should have checked this company out before i gave them my business. I finally looked them up on the better business bureau's site and found that have the lowest rating that the BBB can give anyone.

----

Competition Sound

Prepared By: BBB of Metropolitan New York, Inc., New York, NY

General Information:

Company Address:

View Location Map 425 County Road 39A, Ste. 201

Southampton, NY 11968

Original Business

Start Date: 1/1/1998

Company Management:

Name Title

Mr. Christopher Brody President

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Nature Of Business

This firm sells electronic equipment and supplies. The Bureau's file opened on 09/01/1998.

Customer Experience

This firm has an unsatisfactory rating, which is the Bureau's lowest rating.

This firm has received 74 complaint(s) in the last 36 months, of which 73 of those 74 complaint(s) were filed in the last 12 months.

Complaints to the Bureau have alleged:

delay of delivery or failure to deliver.

failure to provide refunds or adjustments.

Our records indicate that this firm has failed to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints. B.

This firm has a pattern of not responding to complaints brought to its attention by the Bureau.

Better Business Bureau reports are based on our files over the past three years. The company's size, volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by the BBB.

Additional Phone Numbers

(877)636-4262

Report as of: 3/5/2002

Copyright: 2002 BBB of Metropolitan New York, Inc.

----

So yeah, it's my fault, but now i know better

:blank: