Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is....

vikkii123

I'm here, where else would I go?? :tongue:

I'm definitely in a bit of a daze today. When I got home from work last night my roomates already had a Kettle 1 & tonic waiting for me... that kind of set the theme for the night! We were supposed to go out somewhere, but I don't think we ever got around to it!! :D:smoke:

I'm really psyched up to see Lee Burridge and meet all of you tomorrow. I've never "met-up" before, so it should be interesting. If I'm slurring my speech and/or stumbling around, just let it go... it's been a long week already! :cool:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm here, where else would I go?? :tongue:

I'm definitely in a bit of a daze today. When I got home from work last night my roomates already had a Kettle 1 & tonic waiting for me... that kind of set the theme for the night! We were supposed to go out somewhere, but I don't think we ever got around to it!! :D:smoke:

I'm really psyched up to see Lee Burridge and meet all of you tomorrow. I've never "met-up" before, so it should be interesting. If I'm slurring my speech and/or stumbling around, just let it go... it's been a long week already! :cool:

Nice, slurred speech and stumbling is allowed.:D

Hopefully Burridge doesn't save everything for Sat night and really throws down

Hahaha, it's good to see that we're all on the same page here! So the schpeech shhhluring will be fine!

One of the funniest nights I ever had out inolved a lot of slurred speach at Avalon actually. While I was laid off, me and another friend who was also laid off decided to try to go out clubbing on no-budget. It was a Thursday, Nick Warren was playing at Europaloza and we found some way to scam free admission. So that was step one. We knew once we were inside we'd want to buy drinks... so we had the ingenious idea of bringing flasks along with us... filled to the brim with vodka. On top of this, we figured it'd be a smart idea to REALLY pre-party.

So, once we were in (and inebriated) we went to the bar and ordered one red bull (actually, 180 :mad: ) and two cups of ice:) We split to 180, bathed it in an extrodinary amount of vodka, and on went the night..... Two 180s and a flask worth of vodka later, my buddy and I were seen throwing punches on the dance floor! Our friend who saw us said we weren't at all violent or anything, just dancing next to each other, whacking each other in the shoulder to the beat, over and over again.... really hard I guess! :laugh:

There were a few other good stories to come out of that night.... we had a lot of fun from what I remember!

Does anyone have anything planned for tonight?

I have plenty of funny stories with me being a drunk doofus! One night at Avalon, actually I shouldn't say one night because there has been more then one occasion that I have been falling down drunk at Avalon.

One night not that long ago I was at Avalon and I was extremly drunk, I kept on seeing people that I knew and they where buying me drinks all night, but by the end of the night I was dancing (stumbling) on the dance floor, and I was dancing all sexy and all. Obviously I was dancing a little too sexy because I looked around and I had like 10 dudes trying to hump my leg... But a couple of days later Vikki tells me that I had been lifting my shirt up a little trying to give everyone a little peep show:eek:

There are many other stories like this one, so many in fact that I can't even begin to tell you all of them I would be here all day long.

Originally posted by prplhz

I have plenty of funny stories with me being a drunk doofus! One night at Avalon, actually I shouldn't say one night because there has been more then one occasion that I have been falling down drunk at Avalon.

One night not that long ago I was at Avalon and I was extremly drunk, I kept on seeing people that I knew and they where buying me drinks all night, but by the end of the night I was dancing (stumbling) on the dance floor, and I was dancing all sexy and all. Obviously I was dancing a little too sexy because I looked around and I had like 10 dudes trying to hump my leg... But a couple of days later Vikki tells me that I had been lifting my shirt up a little trying to give everyone a little peep show:eek:

There are many other stories like this one, so many in fact that I can't even begin to tell you all of them I would be here all day long.

Jessica... don't know what you're talking aboutbiggrinangelA.gif

lol

boobies.gif

Haha... good story! I didn't realize you were such an exhibitionist :tongue:

Last time I saw Danny Howells I had my buddy's gf on my shoulders giving him high fives... I nearly fell and killed her and everyone else within a 10 foot radius of us!

I've got a question... do any of you go clubbing outside of Avalon/Axis? I used to go to Karma for Spin Cycle every once in a while, but since that night's been done I really haven't gone anywhere else. I've been to the Roxy once and I HATED it. I was thinking of trying out Tilt... then I remembered it was in Saugus (grooooss), I also had a friend that went there and was NOT impressed.... has anyone ever been to Hybernia or Pheonix Landing? I also want to check out Pravda, but just never really think to go there.

(If you can't tell already I'm WAY bored at work today! :blank: )

Last time I saw Danny Howells I had my buddy's gf on my shoulders giving him high fives... I nearly fell and killed her and everyone else within a 10 foot radius of us!

I've got a question... do any of you go clubbing outside of Avalon/Axis? I used to go to Karma for Spin Cycle every once in a while, but since that night's been done I really haven't gone anywhere else. I've been to the Roxy once and I HATED it. I was thinking of trying out Tilt... then I remembered it was in Saugus (grooooss), I also had a friend that went there and was NOT impressed.... has anyone ever been to Hybernia or Pheonix Landing? I also want to check out Pravda, but just never really think to go there.

I have been to Pravda, and it is a cool place, not for the music though. I think the music there blew big time, bad mixes, old crap, just junk. But, it could be a real cool place. I have been to Tilt, cool place had a good time there. Just depends on who is spinning up there. Never really been anywhere else club wise, spend my time at Axis/Avalon or NYC

I have been to Pravda, and it is a cool place, not for the music though. I think the music there blew big time, bad mixes, old crap, just junk. But, it could be a real cool place. I have been to Tilt, cool place had a good time there. Just depends on who is spinning up there. Never really been anywhere else club wise, spend my time at Axis/Avalon or NYC

:puke: