Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
msoprano

Why is the ex calling again????

Recommended Posts

damn she always pops up every now and then....this is an old girlfriend of mine and she came into my job last week and ever since then she has been calling me a few times a week....now there is a huge amount of history between the 2 of us but i dont hold any grudges after what happened sept 11th....life is toooo precious,....anyway the weird thing is after a few times of calling she asked me a question about some guy...shes like oh do u think i should call him and all this nonsense...now i have no problems being friends with her becaue we are old news but i dont know what shes pulling this time....she always seems to pop in and out at weird times.....now i know time moves foward and i have no reason to go back to her casue i cant...it wouldnt be mentally healthy to do this.....

sorry to ramble just wanted to see some opinions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blah- My opinion, Hang up when she calls and don't talk to her at all. If it didn't work once it won't work at all. And usuallly after you've been in a relationship with someone its hard to just be "FRiends". Don't bother getting yourself back invloved with this girl at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by girly

Blah- My opinion, Hang up when she calls and don't talk to her at all. If it didn't work once it won't work at all. And usuallly after you've been in a relationship with someone its hard to just be "FRiends". Don't bother getting yourself back invloved with this girl at all.

im def not gonna get back with her....thats a nooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooo...haha...but i wont hang up on her either....some people are still nice in this world...:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by msoprano13

im def not gonna get back with her....thats a nooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooo...haha...but i wont hang up on her either....some people are still nice in this world...:cool:

yeah i hear ya, I didn't hang up on mine when he called again either but that would have been the best thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by girly

Blah- My opinion, Hang up when she calls and don't talk to her at all. If it didn't work once it won't work at all. And usuallly after you've been in a relationship with someone its hard to just be "FRiends". Don't bother getting yourself back invloved with this girl at all.

i could not have said that better myself.

I got my X blocked on IM and my cell phone. Every time she popped back up in my life , things just wouldn't go right and it was mostly cuz of her. :mad:

Now if she tries to contact me she either gets hung up on, or blocked. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would never contact an ex.. i want to move forward, not back.

i tried to be friends with my most recent ex, (well we are "friends") but he only calls me/IMs when he needs something. i dont consider that friendship. I would never contact him for anything but he thinks he can call me to ask for all these petty favors.. finally, about a week ago he IMed me and was being rude so i told him to fuck off and never to ask me for another favor. apparently he got the hint because now he doesnt contact me at all. its better off, i dont have time to deal with selfish idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it depends on what terms you guys broke up. she could be ready to be your friend again - and nothing more.

i have recently "re-friended" (if there is such a word) an ex of mine. we were together for two years. now we are almost like best buddies - asking each other for advice and input on our own seperate relationships. actually i have become friends again with most of my ex's.

if having a plutonic relationship w/ an ex bothers you, then you obviously still have unresolved issues with that person. personally, i wouldn't waste energy on harboring negative thoughts about a relationship that doesn't even exsist anymore.

just my two cents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nifer

it depends on what terms you guys broke up. she could be ready to be your friend again - and nothing more.

i have recently "re-friended" (if there is such a word) an ex of mine. we were together for two years. now we are almost like best buddies - asking each other for advice and input on our own seperate relationships. actually i have become friends again with most of my ex's.

if having a plutonic relationship w/ an ex bothers you, then you obviously still have unresolved issues with that person. personally, i wouldn't waste energy on harboring negative thoughts about a relationship that doesn't even exsist anymore.

just my two cents

yea thats what im sayng...we were best friends before we were going out and i never had a problem with being just friends...personally she was to immature to handle that fact.....so well see......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×