Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jennifer Lopez

JLO Remixes

To all JLo lovers out there be sure to listen to her remix songs and not just ther original version/radio. All of her club edited songs are hotter than the radio versions. For example, the remix of Ain't It Funny by Dreem Team, Dezrok, Pablo Flores has special club flavor sound. This club mix can get clubbers warm in their seats and most clubbers ejoys the sound. These remixes are excellent for the dancing lover

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by abdussabur

JLO Remixes

To all JLo lovers out there be sure to listen to her remix songs and not just ther original version/radio. All of her club edited songs are hotter than the radio versions. For example, the remix of Ain't It Funny by Dreem Team, Dezrok, Pablo Flores has special club flavor sound. This club mix can get clubbers warm in their seats and most clubbers ejoys the sound. These remixes are excellent for the dancing lover

Warm in their seats huh? :laugh:

Jennifer Lopez's new CD J to tha Lo is hotter. All her songs are good and I am anticipating that the public will enjoy it. As a matter of fact one day while riding in my car the radio station that I was listening too played jlo music @ least every other three to four songs.J to tha Lo is hotter She has a beautiful song #11 titled "Alive" and I can really feel her expression and emotions. They are real and not artificial.