Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club XS

mjm1

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnneebee

All you have to do is show up before 11:30pm and be 1 of the first 202 ppl through the door. It's as easy as that.:biggrin:

Hey what time does the doors open? I got to get there and jet early, only can stay for an hour. hitting AC up. A little casbah action. You not gonna pull one of those you gotta stay till 3 am jobbers to get one are you........

ceeotter you def working? me and big D are showing up...

Originally posted by saleen351

Hey what time does the doors open? I got to get there and jet early, only can stay for an hour. hitting AC up. A little casbah action. You not gonna pull one of those you gotta stay till 3 am jobbers to get one are you........

ceeotter you def working? me and big D are showing up...

defintely be working the ta-tas maybe frozen still from theplunge earlier in the day. You and Big D are on my guestlist no cover, be there by 11:30 though. I'll put tommyhorse power on there as well.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

I'll put tommyhorse power on there as well.

thanks, that was his sister I was with at XS..... I'll see you at 11 pm...

Guest saleen351

OOOHHHH nice peice;)

Should I add her as well???

well the braod I was talking shots with was her friend, but she was behind us , not sure if saw her, dont bother adding them, they live in the city, but stay in pt pleasant in the summer at her parents house......

Originally posted by saleen351

well the braod I was talking shots with was her friend, but she was behind us , not sure if saw her, dont bother adding them, they live in the city, but stay in pt pleasant in the summer at her parents house......

Oh so they can't be ceeottered until summer. OK

Guest saleen351

Oh so they can't be ceeottered until summer. OK

hey add these to the list, Joe and Bridget and STEVE........ Hope you guys see this before tonight, if so shot me a email at nrc0116@hotmail.com