Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Girls

vicman

saw this on another board:

How do you prefer to see your man dressed?

1. GQ , dkny type look?

2. Acrombie and fintch look... ruff neck

3. Gap preppy

4. Nutty brad pit fight club mixed retro style

5. Homey wigger look

6. Dirty i dont care look

7. Nsynce almost girls clothes look

both in a club and outside a club

Originally posted by vicman

1. GQ , dkny type look?

3. Gap preppy

5. Homey wigger look

In the club and outside the club.. I like a man with style.. I would go with the GQ, dkny, armani type look. Although around the house.. I wouldn't care if he ran around in his undies :goofy:

1. GQ , dkny type look?

3. Gap preppy

5. Homey wigger look

Either 1 or 4 - actually, I like men who dress European. Do you know what I'm talking about? Sort of preppy w/ an edge.

Home? Nekkid! :D

I like men who dress European. Do you know what I'm talking about?

I know what your talking about! European men have a bit more individuality to their look. Although I have seen some European men with some quacked out outfits but thats ok because an accent makes up for it.

Originally posted by cocomama

I know what your talking about! European men have a bit more individuality to their look. Although I have seen some European men with some quacked out outfits but thats ok because an accent makes up for it.

Accent MORE than makes up for it! *drool*

1. GQ , dkny type look?

3. Gap preppy

5. Homey wigger look

1,2,3,4...all a combination depending on where we are headed and will be seen with him :laugh: other than that i like A CLEAN WELL GROOMED MAN

my two cents

CD

Originally posted by ellywelly

In the club and outside the club.. I like a man with style.. I would go with the GQ, dkny, armani type look. Although around the house.. I wouldn't care if he ran around in his undies :goofy:

uh...what type of undies? :D

Originally posted by chynado11

1,2,3,4...all a combination depending on where we are headed and will be seen with him :laugh: other than that i like A CLEAN WELL GROOMED MAN

my two cents

CD

i think i would agree more with chyna deppending were your heading to, would be the how you dress (I owuldnt be getting "dressed up" and stuff if I was going to Buzz and Vinyl, but just stick withsome jeans and some weird t-shirt; but I woudl dress a bit better if one was going out to a more "chic" place....now where did I leave my visor?)

i'm down w/boxer briefs

i thought this questions was stupid at first, but i'm willing to do anything right now but work. . .

i agree w/most of the girlies here about the european style, americans in general can't dress themselves. . .overly casual. . .a degradation of style over time. . . lack originality (is that a word?. . yeh, i think it is.. .)

i think we need a fuck mondays thread, sorry bout the bitching kids

Originally posted by scratchapella

i'm down w/boxer briefs

i agree w/most of the girlies here about the european style, americans in general can't dress themselves. . .overly casual. . .a degradation of style over time. . . lack originality (is that a word?. . yeh, i think it is.. .)

yup, for most a pair of khaki's, blue dress shirt, and pair of brown shoes is as "dressed up" they will go...on that note I think I need to start expanding my wardrobe again...never thought the girls on CP were that picky :D:tongue:

yup, for most a pair of khaki's, blue dress shirt, and pair of brown shoes is as "dressed up" they will go...on that note I think I need to start expanding my wardrobe again...never thought the girls on CP were that picky :D:tongue:

Yeah Vic, I can't wait to see you all dressed up at Buzz. :D

I think most of us guys probably dress quite well, however, I'm not getting dressed up for Buzz, and maybe the bare minimum for Glow. If, say, we wanted to do a night hitting the "other" clubs (Blue Room, Dragonfly, 1223, maybe even 18th, etc...), then we could bust out the clothes and see what the ladies really think.

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah Vic, I can't wait to see you all dressed up at Buzz. :D

I think most of us guys probably dress quite well, however, I'm not getting dressed up for Buzz, and maybe the bare minimum for Glow. If, say, we wanted to do a night hitting the "other" clubs (Blue Room, Dragonfly, 1223, maybe even 18th, etc...), then we could bust out the clothes and see what the ladies really think.

yeah.. I was going to ask.. do you guys hit any of the other clubs??

we went to 1223 once after going to Red after we went to Camelot after the Malaysian restaurant. Modern, Dragonfly, The Edge are other places we have headed out to. Alot of us used to go to '5', but not anymore....on my own I also like to go to Vicky's...of course shady spends alot of time at Badlands and VelvetNation :D

I like Blue Room and used to spend a whole lot more time there and Dragonfly. I like Lucky Bar as a place to hang with friends and just get sloppy, or to watch soccer. Occasionally I'll turn up at 1223, but that's because one of my friends knows a bunch of the people there so I can get in for free and hang in vip. Oh and I always enjoy afterhours at Red.

Originally posted by crank47

I like Blue Room and used to spend a whole lot more time there and Dragonfly. I like Lucky Bar as a place to hang with friends and just get sloppy, or to watch soccer. Oh and I always enjoy afterhours at Red.

I sometimes go to Summers sports bar in Arlington to see the soccer mathces there, good fries..Red on Thursdays is great with either Tom B. or Saeed.

I sometimes go to Summers sports bar in Arlington to see the soccer mathces there, good fries..Red on Thursdays is great with either Tom B. or Saeed.

What's funny is that Summers is like a block away from my place, but I always go to Lucky Bar to watch soccer. I just really don't like sports bars (except Hooters, of course! :D )

On a side note then:

U.S.-ITALY MATCH TO BE SHOWN LIVE ON ESPN ON FEBRUARY 13

Match from Sicily Will be Televised at 2:30 p.m. ET on ESPN; All Eight World Cup Preparation Matches to be Shown on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2

CHICAGO (Thursday, February 7, 2002) - The U.S. Men's National Team's match against Italy in Catania, Sicily, on Wednesday, February 13, will be televised live on ESPN at 2:30 p.m. ET. The U.S. face the three-time World Cup champions at Stadio Cibali in a match that will kick-off at 2:45 pm ET, as both teams continue final preparations for the 2002 World Cup in Korea/Japan. Fans can also follow the match live on ussoccer.com's MatchTracker presented by Philips Electronics.

Continue: http://www.ussoccer.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=13355