Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Feel And Taste Of A Nice Wet Pussy...

bluegirl

Originally posted by glowdancer

how many of u men really enjoy going down on a girl?

depends

if it's freshly trimmed or shaved and kept clean, then i'll be having my breakfast, lunch and dinner there

or

if it's the tuna-taco from hell that hasn't been mowed in a decade, then avoid at all costs

You can choose to beleive this or not, but I am very serious when I say that I really enjoy going down on a woman and taking care of her needs before I get off. Through experience, I've found that if you take care of the female first and make sure they really get off, than the reward is that much better. Not just for that reason, but I truly enjoy taking the woman into orgasm by stimulating the clit, mmm that taste and even tonguing her ass if she is into it. The more she gets off, the more I get off... watching a woman get off is very erotic, mmm!

its been awhile

and i am craving

i love pleasing a woman

i feel since i am a woman myself

i can do a better job than any other man could ever

*picturing glow going down* :tongue::D

are you looking for volunters? :idea:

Guest gabo

you have no idea how much I love eating pussy!!!!!!!

The smell of it drives me fucking wild!! the taste of it sends me in a frenzy!! I slurp it and lick it till she cant take anymore!!! and omg how I love it!!! mmmmmmm mmmmmmm good!! I need some right now!! I love getting my face soaking wet and looking up at her and listening to her moan in ecstacy!!

uggggghhhhh I am soooo frustrated right now!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

You can choose to beleive this or not, but I am very serious when I say that I really enjoy going down on a woman and taking care of her needs before I get off. Through experience, I've found that if you take care of the female first and make sure they really get off, than the reward is that much better. Not just for that reason, but I truly enjoy taking the woman into orgasm by stimulating the clit, mmm that taste and even tonguing her ass if she is into it. The more she gets off, the more I get off... watching a woman get off is very erotic, mmm!

mmmmMmMmMmmMMmMmM.....

Originally posted by gabo

you have no idea how much I love eating pussy!!!!!!!

The smell of it drives me fucking wild!! the taste of it sends me in a frenzy!! I slurp it and lick it till she cant take anymore!!! and omg how I love it!!! mmmmmmm mmmmmmm good!! I need some right now!! I love getting my face soaking wet and looking up at her and listening to her moan in ecstacy!!

uggggghhhhh I am soooo frustrated right now!!

Hmmm... :idea:

;):drunk:

its been awhile

and i am craving

i love pleasing a woman

i feel since i am a woman myself

i can do a better job than any other man could ever

haha, I got mad skillz girl... ;)

*lick* *slurp*

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

*lick* *slurp*

the only skillz you have you little hoochie is flicking your snot halfway across the room:D

Guest gabo

I have other skills, that's just the one I'm best at... :screwy:

and your aim is amazing!! to be able to hit me in the face 10 feet away

Guest danni133

*lick* *slurp*

**Raises hand** MEMEME..I got in on chica style last night at the Leopard Lounge, I want it again tonight ;)

~Danielle

It has always been my pleasure to pleasure her a few times before we get all sweaty together. Love the taste... Love the moaning. There is nothing that turns me on more than knowing what I am doing is making her crazy. As she closes her thighs around my head grabs the head board for dear life... And the next thing I know I am in church ( This is an old one ) Oh my god.... Holy sh*t... Jesus Christ... It is the only time during any sexual activity that I don't mind a women screaming another persons name out besides mine...

LoL anyway... if ya don't believe the skill that I posess... Take this 10,000 rpm tounge for a test drive...LOL I know corny... But oh so true...

Scott

Originally posted by heretic909

depends

if it's freshly trimmed or shaved and kept clean, then i'll be having my breakfast, lunch and dinner there

or

if it's the tuna-taco from hell that hasn't been mowed in a decade, then avoid at all costs

lmfao!!!!!!

i totally agree

BG

Sweet, musty, juicey, I LOVE IT. Especially fine mammies with trim waists and big hip and, ahem.. Big down under. I pull it, nibble it, massage it between my tounge and teeth. I've made girlies convulse and quiver. Dman... Anybody getting wet?