Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jOEYS LAST NIGHT

hOLY sH*T,

jOEYS WAS ABSOLUTLY INSANE LAST NIGHT. gREEN VELVET WAS OFF THE HOOK. fRIADAY IS ALSO GOING TO BE SICK WITH DENNY AND KIRK. IT APPEARS THAT JOEYS DOMINATES THE CLUB WORLD ON THURSDAYS AND FRIADAYS. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT NEXT THURSDAY FOR OUR VALENTINES DAY BASH. I GAVE OUT ABOUT 500 FREE PASSES FOR NEXT WEEK SO YOU KNOW THAT THE PLACE IS GOING TO BE PACKED. IF YOU DIDN'T GET A FREE PASS FOR NEXT WEEK AND YOU WANT TO GET COMPED, PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.

Originally posted by laurie619

Yup I would have to agree with you....:D Joeys was "ABSOLUTLY INSANE" It was nice to see everyone...Notallthere that was a great drink that you made...:D Oh and did anyone listen to the CD they gave away??? ITS OFF THE HOOK:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

......the best song on the cd was definately final chapter.....LOL

that cd was like from 3 years ago.........i left clubangels and mine on the bar.........heehee :laugh:

well.....first off we (clubangel and i) got there at 10.....cause we didn't want to wait in line..........like 2 hours later it started getting busy.....LOL!! i wasn't going to drink but thanks to dibs (great meeting you sweetie!!), tempkid, and notallthere......i was quickly bombed!! heehee!! IMO the crowd was like even.....there were lots more girls than last thursday......better looking crowd too!! i don't understand why the dj plays the same songs like 3 times.....i mean i like rapture as much as the next person......but he played it 3 times!!!!!!!!!!! music was pretty good........for jersey.......he played trippin which is always a good time!! :bounce: i really can't tell you much about the performances....i am too short to see the stage....LOL!! lisa pure was good.....absolutely beautiful!! anyways.......thats all i remember.........for now!!!

lisa

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Firt off, take off your caps. I think promoters shouldnt give reviews of the clubs that they promote for. How was the guy to girl ratio last night? 8 guys to 1 girl?

Whose a promoter... I know I just go to joeys because its always a GREAT TIME! :rolleyes: THe guy to girl ratio last night was even... but I did see alot of teenie boppers there...:laugh:

i AM A PROMOTER FOR THURSDAY NIGHTS, BUT i DIDN'T THINK THAT THAT SHOULD STOP ME FROM SAYING THAT I HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. ALSO, I JUST WANTED TO GET FEED BACK FROM EVERYOJ ELSE. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T PROMOTE FOR FRIDAY NIGHTS, BUT IF YOU READ MY POST, YOU WOULD SEE THAT I WROTE ABOUT HOW INSANE THIS FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE.

yooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOO

It was fucking fun as hell meeting you fuckers! heh heh

Joeys is so fucking fun

Me and dibbs had fun chillen with that blond bitch that sang that song before green velvet. thanx for the shots dibbs and temp kid.

yo temp kid watch your back I go to the gym you know haha!

I was soo fucking waisted last night i dont even know how i got home. great fucking night!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

i AM A PROMOTER FOR THURSDAY NIGHTS, BUT i DIDN'T THINK THAT THAT SHOULD STOP ME FROM SAYING THAT I HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. ALSO, I JUST WANTED TO GET FEED BACK FROM EVERYOJ ELSE. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T PROMOTE FOR FRIDAY NIGHTS, BUT IF YOU READ MY POST, YOU WOULD SEE THAT I WROTE ABOUT HOW INSANE THIS FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE.

Hun, don't get mad. :D Last night was really great. Brian1500, just keep your mouth shut, if you don't like Joeys, then it sucks to be you, but we could care less what you think. Don't come on the board and say shit about glennkrispepe or Joeys. If someone wants to come on the board and say they had a good time at a place, who are you to say : "well since your a promoter you cann't say you had a good time".

Originally posted by notallthere

I just wanted to say one more time I HAD THE BEST FUCKING TIME!!!

LA LA LA LAND DEENDNEDNENENDNE BOOM BOOM

ARHHHRHARHSHRAHHA SIUDFIUSFUO;IUSH

I FEEL LIKE A TRUCK HIT ME THOUGH TODAY!! IM ON COFFE CUP NUMBER 6

A truck, a feel like 4 mac trucks hit me. The worst part I had so much coffee this morning, that I am hyper and tired. I need more sleep, big dilema sleep or work???

Originally posted by laurie619

Here is an idea for ya :idea: SLEEP AT WORK....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I could, if it was my choice I wouldn't be working today.:mad: My manager is leaving for Puerto Rico, tomorrow, so he has to give all the stuff to do for the next week.:( Extra work for me. This isn't goin to be fun.

Originally posted by dibs

Brian1500, just keep your mouth shut, if you don't like Joeys, then it sucks to be you, but we could care less what you think. Don't come on the board and say shit about glennkrispepe or Joeys. If someone wants to come on the board and say they had a good time at a place, who are you to say : "well since your a promoter you cann't say you had a good time".

I am entitled to my opinion as the rest of you are as well. I do like Joeys but not on a Thursday. I am there almost every Friday night. I never talked shit about glennkrispepe. I never told him to keep his mouth shut. I just suggested that promoters shouldnt be reviewing their parties because they have a biased opinion.

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

If you all are interested, next week I can block off the VIP lounge for all club planet members. Let me know if you think that this is a good idea or not.

HOLY SHIT YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! DUUDE THAT WOULD BE FUCKING SWEET!

but could you do it the week after next? next week is valentines day i dont think most of us is going to be there.

Originally posted by dibs

I had the greatest time last night. Notallthere, clubkitty, clubangel, tempkid, and laurie619, it was great meeting all of you, you are all so sweet.

Nice meeting you too....and it was good to see everyone..I had a great time...very tired at work today though!

:)