Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in HELL

kingartur

Originally posted by kingartur

yea i did, but still don't feel better:(

it could be much worse though..

there are so many girls out there, see it as the opportunity to find someone new and form a meaningful bond, obviously she didnt take your relationship very seriously. :o

It hurts you ego, noone likes that. It could be worse you could not have found out and had to kiss that slut on the mouth every night, while she lied. Go fuck everything you can for a month and you'll feel better. Or at least you'll have lots of dirty sex, which is always fun.

Originally posted by kingartur

Thanx everybody.

I'll try to keep my head up:blank:

She's a ho......cheatin on you when comitted. Thats garbage, but I'm sure it has happened to anyone. Best way I deal is to get out there as soon as possible. Btw......nice meetin you last night bro.

damn I know there's nothing we can say I'm sure everyone has been in your place to some degree

I know it'll take a while to deal with it but bette that you found out now than in 3 more weeks just hang out with us if you're ever feeling down :)

why do people do that anyway? if you're that unhappy in a relationship to want someone else just break it off jeez are honest people that far and few now?

Damn no wonder my longest relationship was with a British man.......... is everyone in American so cheap?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

She's a ho......cheatin on you when comitted. Thats garbage, but I'm sure it has happened to anyone. Best way I deal is to get out there as soon as possible. Btw......nice meetin you last night bro.

It was nice meeting you too. CP really cool crowd

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

awww hun keep your head up! :( Shes not worth it anyways! I know what your goin through i had a b/f cheat on me and i found out, its the worst feeling in the world! Don't worry hun don't be angry she just wasn't for you besides TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS :)

Thanx hun;)