Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
chynado11

Official Friday Fcuk You Post!!

I am glad that Friday is here, and i just wanna take all my stresses out...Fcuk the papers, seminars, shady biatches, trifiling flamers, drama queens, bullshit ass 2 faced hoes and whores, early mornings of getting up for class, salsa dancing hahaha , people that cant dance, people that cant dress for shit, piece a shit phone bill and oh yeah FCUK George Bush bwahhahahhaa :laugh:

CD

anyone care to join me on this

Originally posted by chynado11

I am glad that Friday is here, and i just wanna take all my stresses out...Fcuk the papers, seminars, shady biatches, trifiling flamers, drama queens, bullshit ass 2 faced hoes and whores, early mornings of getting up for class, salsa dancing hahaha , people that cant dance, people that cant dress for shit, piece a shit phone bill and oh yeah FCUK George Bush bwahhahahhaa :laugh:

CD

that time of the month again chynado11? you going to be at ruths tonight, you can watch us all :spin:

i hate GB too, we all do.

Originally posted by malanee

Here's my fcuk you list!

Cramps

Roommates who don't clean

Nothing to wear

Shady people

Crack heads who kick down my door

and last but not least: GB!!!! :D

cramps??? shit girl who done did crizamped yo style?:laugh:

Fuck you's going out to:

A certain someone who will ::coughcough:: remain nameless who thinks it's funny to tell me I didn't bring my minimum of heads to get paid - what do you think I'm doing, volunteer work asshole??!?!! I SAW all my heads walk in hte door, it was more than 10! :mad: (Chyna, I'll give you three guesses)

Parent visits for meaning I have to clean my room

All the fliers I plastered all over georgetown last night that gave me PAPERCUTS!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Fuck you's going out to:

A certain someone who will ::coughcough:: remain nameless who thinks it's funny to tell me I didn't bring my minimum of heads to get paid - what do you think I'm doing, volunteer work asshole??!?!! I SAW all my heads walk in hte door, it was more than 10! :mad: (Chyna, I'll give you three guesses)

All the fliers I plastered all over georgetown last night that gave me PAPERCUTS!!!

i swear to god, if u dont stop posting im going to kick your ASS

Originally posted by chynado11

CD

Deeeeeeeeelish didn't you FORGET the

BIG FUCK YOU TO PARKING TICKETS!!! ????

Jimi - bwahahahha can't stop the bum rush... or something...

And my big FUCK YOU today goes out to Falls Church Police dpt. especially to one cop in particular... some old/fat s.o.b:mad: .. for giving me a speeding ticket for doing 40 on a school zone!!! .. now I have 2 speeding tix on my record :worry2: :worry2: waaa waaa waaa

Jimi - bwahahahha can't stop the bum rush... or something...

OH yeah the tow company along with the parking tickets!!!!!!!! :flame:

CD

Fuck you's going out to:

FCUK BOSSES too

Originally posted by ellywelly

And my big FUCK YOU today goes out to Falls Church Police dpt. especially to one cop in particular... some old/fat s.o.b:mad: .. for giving me a speeding ticket for doing 40 on a school zone!!! .. now I have 2 speeding tix on my record :worry2: :worry2: waaa waaa waaa

waa waa waa, would you like some cheese with your wine honey? anyway you should have learned your lesson by now, i know i did, i'll never betray mcdonalds again.:tongue:

Originally posted by mudda

Gotsta agree on the fcuk police ticketing crap..but GB is da man of the hour now so leave the poor guy alone.

FCUK to all da democrats who gotta cry about on EVERY FUCKING THING!

Look - another Republican smart enough to post the same message twice! :laugh:

okay and my last FUCK YOU of the day goes out to PMS :bigfinger .....ohh yeah.. there's one more ..... high cell phone bills due to going over your minutes!!:flame:

and also to italians that think they're hot shit!! he he... j/k :tongue: