Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe the new Drug Campaign ads about Terrorist support?

wahoo

I think it's safe to assume that the majority of money spent on drugs go to feed people's greed, not to fund any sort of political violence, though I'm sure some of that money finds it's way into the hands of some terrorists. Poppy production was one of the biggest industries in Afganistan.

Buying drugs and funding terrorist:

If the government would finally legalize drugs, tax them and provide government rehab centers for those who don't want to do drugs (which they do already), we wouldn't be funding terrorist, but instead we would be building roads, schools, hospitals and homeless shelters. "Drug" stores could be owned and operated buy the government (like liquor stores in PA) and rationed to those who use the substance to help in reducing addiction and overdoses. Prohabition didn't work because it ensued to heavy violence and severe criminal punishments by everyone from the common beggar to US Senators. No take a former DC Mayor. I rest my case! FUCK IT SUPPORT THE TERRORIST IF YOU WANT!! We currently have a food for oil program with Iraq and Iran because we have sanctions on them we can't directly give them money. But, we give them food so they spend thier money on what, FUCKING WEAPONS!! Take your anti-drug campaign back to the washington mall and leave more room for John Basedow infomercials!