Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do i get a guy for Valentines ?

nycchic24

ok so i hve been dating this guy since last may (but dont call him my bf ) so last night he actually was the first to mention about next week "so wht do ou wanna do for next week ? you can pick whatever. " now i wasn't even really expecting to do anything. now i guess this is two part question, do i get him a vday gift and if so, what do i get him? (no i am not getting him Playstation 2or Xbox :tongue: ) clothes? cologne?

help :(:confused:

i haven't had a (*cough*) someone to spend valentines day with in about 3 years... and i cnnot even rmember what i did then

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Clothes/Cologne/Watch is always nice, however ordinary. If you want something he would like, any of those are good. If you want to send a message, you have to think of something that he will be impressed by.

yeah i would rather be a lil more personal than "run of the mill: kinda thing. i love giving gifts to people and seeing the excitment in their eyes and its such a high when you pick out THE GIFT for someone, ya know.

for christmas i got him a Palm pilot -- at first i didnt get him a gift but he surprised me first. lol we are an odd pair, both very stubborn and both way too scared of commitment. but i guess thats another thread.

btw - thanks jon ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

ok so i hve been dating this guy since last may (but dont call him my bf ) so last night he actually was the first to mention about next week "so wht do ou wanna do for next week ? you can pick whatever. " now i wasn't even really expecting to do anything. now i guess this is two part question, do i get him a vday gift and if so, what do i get him? (no i am not getting him Playstation 2or Xbox :tongue: ) clothes? cologne?

i haven't had a (*cough*) someone to spend valentines day with in about 3 years... and i cnnot even rmember what i did then

:hump:

Originally posted by nycchic24

if he is into music .. get him a lava lamp

thanks for all the replies and they are all very good ideas but ...

1) sports tickets -- one of his friends already has a hookup for him there (plus he;s not that big into sports)

2) the strip tease... this is where actually i have a problem.. ihave yet to perform one yet bc i am a lil too shy embarrassed whatever. :( ( hahaha spragga said he'll help me overcome my fears and be my strip tease coach! )

i thought of the ps game idea too...

god and i am usually good at picking out gifts too... :(

anybody else? any other ideas? thanks again everyone!!! :)

boywonder.. . nope we already discussed and i already knocked that one down...

and Atomicapples -- stupid questin but what is a blitz LM intake?