Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Viva la Vinyl review!!!!!!

spikesnj

im gonna make this very short and to the point......

....Didnt stop dancing all night/morning

Danny Tenaglia was absolutely FLAWLESS.....

House music all night long...SAY WHAT..... :)

I am truly addicted now.....

heres a little ID for u people....whats the track that DT Played early in the night......around 2:30...had a very jazzy groovey feel to it...with almost a guitar beind it or some kind of istrument...very layed back..jazyy...almost discoey

dave

Ahhhhhhhhh

another convert...:)

I LOVE IT!!!!!! DT was relentless last night....i didint even get there till 7am, and i was blown away from the second i walked in there....

Greg O's track..SICKKKKKKKKK

new Creamer/Stephane K-Sinead O Connor- SICKKKKKKKk

he dropped 1979-Smashing Pumpkins and closed it out with I will survive and a few other classics...

what a night....

and Im not even gonna get into the Roger Sanchez loft party that i was at from 12:30-6:30........

:cool::D:cool:

no idea about that ID but next time you hear it look up at that message board they have up there over the old bar now, I saw him run the names to alot of the tracks he was playing. How stupid would i look if i brought a pen and paper?

lol

waznt i JUST mentioning the increasing influx of JAZZ influence in contemporary house muzik? just more proof that i am on point. or oblivious and watched over by a hiya powa up in the skyy. perhaps some combination of the two?

j*B the house lunatic

Originally posted by JoelB

lol

waznt i JUST mentioning the increasing influx of JAZZ influence in contemporary house muzik? just more proof that i am on point. or oblivious and watched over by a hiya powa up in the skyy. perhaps some combination of the two?

j*B the house lunatic

You think this just started now? Go take a gander at imports more often, you're about 2 years too late on this premonition.