Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will I have more fun tonight at Exit or Sound Factory? Which has more ladies?

Originally posted by mmikeb32

I am going out tonight and I want to make the wisest choice. Which shall it be, Sound Factory or Exit. I have never been to Sound Factory and that is why I am interested.\

Thanks a lot,

Mike

SF no doubt. Just make sure you're able to separate the "women" from the "women" if you know what I mean. It's not always easy.

-Juice :afro:

Originally posted by o-jay®

SF no doubt. Just make sure you're able to separate the "women" from the "women" if you know what I mean. It's not always easy.

P.S.

Best to go in the early morning 6:00AM, JP will drop some of his best sets in the morning after 8:00AM or so.

Thats not dance music that jp plays its really hard to say its even music just hard beats .After a couple of hours if your not fucked up out of your mind you will be sick of it if your going to do the k hole thing then maybe sf for you .But if you like good dance music

junior will deliver.

Originally posted by ticky

Thats not dance music that jp plays its really hard to say its even music just hard beats .After a couple of hours if your not fucked up out of your mind you will be sick of it if your going to do the k hole thing then maybe sf for you .But if you like good dance music

junior will deliver.

I call it Pots and Pans imo JP has passed the Hard Progressive House,P&P is a JP original.

Junior #1 in my book.

SF is must but go around 5-6 am thats the best time, however the music is good and the crowd is good looking and just so chill, if you go to EXIT tonight be careful for all the "gays" they all followed junior from TWILO so Be careful, I mean yeah there are some trannies at factory but exit is like gay heaven lol And besides the trannies are nice :) Hey if you don't go to factory tonight DEF go next week for the pajama party but don't go til about 9-10 am then! HAve fun wherever you go :)