Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a tatoo question

xxxpivo

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by bellaragazza

because they are the cheapest kind to get.:laugh:

yeah it depends on coloration and what not but it also depends mostly on size. Butterflies are generally small and supposed to be cute. Personally I think people who get butterfly tattoos are just getting it for the thrill of having a tat. Bah i've seen so many girls who have these tacky butterflies tattooed onto their asses just because they wanted to be "different" by having one.

I personally think that for the most part, the butterfly tat is an easy, pretty, unoffensive tattoo that a girl can get if she wants to get a tattoo that say absolutely nothing about her personally. Kinda like the tribal for a guy. tattoos are something personal that you will be wearing for the rest of your life, and should be treated as such.

Sorry for the rant, but I don't think people should get tattoos unless they actually mean something to that individual. It's not like a shirt that you can change with your mood.

I got really sick from my last tattoo. I found out that getting more could put me at risk, so I am not going to chance it. I have enough tattoos.

I really wanted some more shit. I found a really good, clear picture of Galvatron and Cyclonus in battle position; it was going to start from the left side of my chest and go down to my left shoulder and tricep.

Or even better an italian flag, or even better than that. A tazmanian devil holding an italian flag. What is it about italian guys that make them get such stupid tattoos. "OOh yeah i've never seen barb wire around a bicep before dat's beautiful". Don't get mad all my friends are guinees, but they do have stupid tat's. Your tat should not be decided by going in and saying "hey give me a #74 on my back". If it's not important toyou, you will regret it. Iv'e spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours researching, designing and inkink my body exactly how I wanted it, and I never regret them because I took the time.