Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD article...

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

cool article....

Im a bit surprised that his sound guy chose SF, though........

Teklord - are you goin to the WMC?? If so, let's def. meet up. If not, PVD @ SF the 29th...

L8s

Yeah seriously, why pick SF? But this topic has already been beaten to death on here anyway. I'd like to go to WMC, but I have to make plans. I'll let you know. If not i'll definetely be at SF on the 29th. peace

Originally posted by scoob-e

i guess cuz soundfactory supposevely has the best system right now or something (next to shelter of course), i dunno, i havent heard it, would need to ask magiculti (sorry if i mispelt) or roninmess since they frequent factory

havent' been there since end of august..

but it was ok at best.. very loud.. problems w/ the highs.. anyone whose never been there and is expecting the sound to be like twilo has another thing coming..

such a shame too.. he really knew how to work that system :(

Originally posted by dzadza

The SF system is the best now in the city. Hands down. Not that it's so great and awesome. All the other ones just suck.

I'll come close to agreeing with you on that one. I've been around, but not everywhere. It is a great sound system(assuming speakers don't catch on fire), but it is up to the DJ to know how to control it. Can't stress that enough. PVD in NY!