Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my review of World

realz

i saw plenty of people dancing..the floor was packed..so we stood on the second floor which was more roomy and did our thing...the guys working outside n even some inside, need some lessons on dealing with a crowd..but i thought the music was good..tons of people...i dont think the place was overrun with younger people..i saw a few but by no means a majority...i saw hot guys n girls, and wherever you go you're always gonna get people you dont think should b there..but why stress that..have fun with your friends..i did.

Originally posted by clubbincutie

i saw plenty of people dancing..the floor was packed..so we stood on the second floor which was more roomy and did our thing...the guys working outside n even some inside, need some lessons on dealing with a crowd..but i thought the music was good..tons of people...i dont think the place was overrun with younger people..i saw a few but by no means a majority...i saw hot guys n girls, and wherever you go you're always gonna get people you dont think should b there..but why stress that..have fun with your friends..i did.

MUST BE ANOTHER WORLD PROMOTER

Originally posted by trifecta

MUST BE ANOTHER WORLD PROMOTER

actually you're wrong..i just dont thnk the place is as bad as you're trying to make it out to be (as a promoter from a competing club, just admit it, we all know you are)..it was my first time there..yea i saw things that weren't done right, but im sure as the party gets going and they hear the feedback the necessary changes will be made..but other than that, i had a good time..and there weren't any major complaints from anyone i was with either...

actually you're wrong..i just dont thnk the place is as bad as you're trying to make it out to be (as a promoter from a competing club, just admit it, we all know you are)..it was my first time there..yea i saw things that weren't done right, but im sure as the party gets going and they hear the feedback the necessary changes will be made..but other than that, i had a good time..and there weren't any major complaints from anyone i was with either...

ABSOLUTELY, COME JOIN A REAL TEAM GET OFF THE SINKING SHIP WHILE YOU CAN:

ROXY MEETING MONDAY AT 8:00

PREDICTIONS FOR THE WORLD PROMOTER MEETING ON TUES:

ALL PROMOTERS WILL GET FUCKED

hmmm not saying u r wrong, but I think have to agree with Trifecta here. I remember bac in September when World had the grand opening, it seemed to be very promising, but they ripped off the promoters every night, closed very early (around 4), didnt even pay the dj's (Scot Project) and had that annoying guy screaming yea "YYEEEAAA What's up WORLD!! DJ ..... here! bringin the phat beatS!!" every 10 minutes (that was during MacGuyver's set when i went. So i think history will repeat itself in this case too.

Just my $.02

Originally posted by airatomic

hmmm not saying u r wrong, but I think have to agree with Trifecta here. I remember bac in September when World had the grand opening, it seemed to be very promising, but they ripped off the promoters every night, closed very early (around 4), didnt even pay the dj's (Scot Project) and had that annoying guy screaming yea "YYEEEAAA What's up WORLD!! DJ ..... here! bringin the phat beatS!!" every 10 minutes (that was during MacGuyver's set when i went. So i think history will repeat itself in this case too.

Just my $.02

LOLZ.... Hey that party in September (with DJ Macguyver) was our party. Every single promoter was paid.

The party you are talking about is with Scot project when URIEL was involved. and we all know who URIEL is....... the no ID schemester

Originally posted by realz

LOLZ.... Hey that party in September (with DJ Macguyver) was our party. Every single promoter was paid.

The party you are talking about is with Scot project when URIEL was involved. and we all know who URIEL is....... the no ID schemester

oh...sorry for the confusion then

:blown:

Originally posted by airatomic

Just my $.02

i dont know anything bout any of that, cause this was the first time ive been to world..i saw alot of people in there and throughout the nite and the wasnt complaining or anything of that nature that i could see..the people that dont like i could understand because everyone has their own taste..but this guy trying to call me a promoter, when i know absolutely nothing bout the business, except for all the fliers i get handed at school...and then him claiming to be some new neutral voice bout clubs, when in reality hes the one who sounds like the promoter or else why is he suggesting i join his promoting team..all i was tryin to say was there were plenty of people there who looked like they were having a good time..me and my friends did..yea they need to fix a couple of things..which i said the first time..but my night was good...simple as that