Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: trifecta - EVERYONE READ PLEASE

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO OBSERVANT. I'M REALLY GLAD THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME OUT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE. HOWEVER, I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE FACT THAT IT WAS A RULE THAT ONE COULD NOT POST IN OVERSIZE TYPEFACE LOWASSHOLE!OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, (MIND YOUR BUISINESS) LOOKY HERE, I EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT.

Welcome to the board trifecta. Hope you enjoy your stay, however short I hope it is. Oh btw that was pretty original changing my name around, I hope you can add that type quality like that to the board so we can all live in a much better place.

Maybe one day you can learn how to do this

:finger:

In the mean time.

BITE ME

Originally posted by trifecta

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO OBSERVANT. I'M REALLY GLAD THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME OUT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE. HOWEVER, I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE FACT THAT IT WAS A RULE THAT ONE COULD NOT POST IN OVERSIZE TYPEFACE LOWASSHOLE!OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, (MIND YOUR BUISINESS) LOOKY HERE, I EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT.

. . . cute, but why didn't you get it right on the first try? . . .

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMYS WITH THE CLUB PLANET PEOPLE. I AM HERE TO EXPRESS MYSELF IN WHATEVER MANNER I SEE FIT. YOU WILL SEE OVER TIME THAT THE INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM ME WILL BE TRUE AND AS CLOSE TO THE FACTS AS POSSIBLE.(HOWEVER, I WILL STILL STATE MY OPINIONS ABOUT CERTAIN EVENTS BEING HELD IN THE CITY.) GOD KNOWS THIS BOARD NEEDS IT. IN TIME I WOULD HOPE THAT THE CLUB PLANET PEOPLE WILL TURN TO ME FOR THE REAL SCOOP ON WHATS GOING ON IN NY. NO MORE HE SAID/SHE SAID BULL SHIT FINALLY THE REAL DEAL.

Originally posted by clubbincutie

what makes you think you're the authority on events in the city? and who's to say you'll be truthful and accurate? just supposed to take your word for it? i mean look at the way you've already handled yourself on here..i personally won't be taking anything you say seriously.

OVERTIME YOU WILL SEE THAT ALL MY FACTUAL STATEMENTS ARE TRUE, AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW.

Hey trifecta.... just take this as clubplanet initiation. People may bash you on the boards and ridicule you for using oversized font but when you meet them face-to-face I am sure you will have no problem getting along with the cp people. This is just a message board... and sometimes picking on others is a good way to start some drama. Just take it in stride.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Hey trifecta.... just take this as clubplanet initiation. People may bash you on the boards and ridicule you for using oversized font but when you meet them face-to-face I am sure you will have no problem getting along with the cp people. This is just a message board... and sometimes picking on others is a good way to start some drama. Just take it in stride.

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!