Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRY CORSTEN reviews!!

vixenfoxxy

OK Everyone! Post em up here!

I'd give a review except that I started feeling really sickly sometime around 1 and I ended up leaving early. But while I was there, it was GREAT to see Dave and Ray and the whole NY gang, and Dave's brother is HARD CORE for coming out with a broken ankle! It was great to see everyone, and sorry if I was MIA for most of the night, but I spent a good deal of time napping in the VIP (oops!). Special thanks to one of my esteemed panoramaites for spilling his ENTIRE drink down my back - that was excellent, really :mad:

What I heard of Ferry, I enjoyed like last time. The crowd was just loving it, and I think the overall effect of the night was impressive. Still partial to Armin Van Buurin, but Ferry has a lot of talent and he remains one of the nicest, most down to earth DJ's that has come through there.

And as for Chynadoll, ur ass is about to get a phone call from me! heheheh I think we have some post-party photography to do around here!! :laugh2:

i actually had a good time, last time he was there i really thought he sucked (sorry vixen), but this time he was way better and dropped some good trance (no cheese, no fillers, no spacey stuff)

i dunno who was spinning before him (i think it was Alex Kelly) but I liked the last part of his set right before Corsten came on. I even recognized a couple Superchumbo tracks in his mix, of course a trancier version, but they were great.

A good deal of people came out. Finally got to meet cocomama who spotted me on the dance floor in a dazed and confused state of mind. Overall a great night.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Hey I want Pre and After Party reviews! Except from Jimi.

jimi treid to get int o the DJ booth and got kicked out of Glow, we didnt see him all night..we later found out that he also stole Pete Moutso's glasses by threatening him with a thingmajingy

Originally posted by vicman

jimi treid to get int o the DJ booth and got kicked out of Glow, we didnt see him all night..we later found out that he also stole Pete Moutso's glasses by threatening him with a thingmajingy

LOL, Jimi and I terrorized DC Sat night. We went to 2 parties then chilled at Ozzy's place.

Originally posted by vicman

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I just laughed so hard I choked on my piece of chocolate!!!

A good deal of people came out. Finally got to meet cocomama who spotted me on the dance floor in a dazed and confused state of mind.

Sorry if I stared at you for awhile. I was a bit dazed and confused myself. I was dancing when I looked over and saw you, I knew I knew you from somewhere, when you told me your name, the picture of you and acosta came to mind.

It was nice meeting you, and the few others I met. Shifterlx, Dave and Chyna. Chyna you are a doll!

Originally posted by dcsglow

rhinosorus pizzel

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh that is just EXCELLENT!

Besides we weren't making fun - we were supporting. I think it would be hilarious if you do that. :laugh: :laugh:

btw I forgot to add to my review that ferry has really nice hair. I have to find out what conditioner he uses.

Originally posted by dcsglow

wooo hooo...let's all make fun of jimi....just wait, when im famous, all of you will be rhinosorus pizzel to me!:mad:

Stop cryin, you and I know who you can and will hook up with...she says she likes you so I'll ask her if it's ok to give you her number. Don't let the cat out the bag, keep it cryptic pentagon style. Let the heat die down...

Originally posted by crownroyal

Stop cryin, you and I know who you can and will hook up with...she says she likes you so I'll ask her if it's ok to give you her number. Don't let the cat out the bag, keep it cryptic pentagon style. Let the heat die down...

word...i love that girl:D