Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rolling with more than two pills

pglkm

for people that use only one or two pills a night..stay with it..this is for users that drop more than two pills a night...

what is the best way to roll and make it last...it seems nobody has found the right way to drop...everybody has different opinions..because it affects everybody different it hard to set the rules...

let's start out by saying we have a stack of good pills..

and we are going to use the same batch for a while..now that we know the pills are good get started..

of course are objective is to get the hardest roll for the longest time..

when should you have your last meal before you drop..does food enhance your roll..i think it plays a major factor..should you load up on 5-htp(some people say no say say yes)

do you drop two one shot.. it hits you harder but it also hits you faster and it leaves you faster..not to much buildup..

do you drop one than when you feel it kick in drop two more one shot..

do you keep spacing it out dropping every few hours..but then it never seems to hit you really hard.. your up and down like a rollar coaster..

its amazing that every time you roll it seems to affect you different...i think the only way to tell is to experiment with the same good rolls and to drop different ways..i have not met anybody that has gotten it right yet...

IMO who cares. Eat your pill(s) get fucked up have fun, life goes on.

You will have differet experience everytime you do it, and so be it. Food 5 htp or whatever will make lil difference, so will your mood, hyrdation etc.

if you want stronger roll then plug or snort your pill

have fun

the key is dont overplan, be spontaneous and have funn with it. once you start overannalizing it, it loses all its fun. for examlpe, back in the day i would do a lot of acid. one day i found out that your peek was from hour 3 to hour 5. after knowing this, from that day on, let me tell you i was never as content after the fifth hour as i was before. bottome. get the point??

I never plan out when I am goign to drop, but I do know that after you drop 2-3 pills a half a pill will do nothing at all for you, drop in wholes. I usually eat 1.5 to start, drop a half 30 minutes later, and then, depending on how many rolls i have, 1 ever 1.5 hours after that. After I finish chompin my rolls and I start to come off my peak, I start doing shots of hard liquor. It'll keep yah rolling for a long long time if you do it right.

"I do 5 Pills everytime I roll. For instance: 2 when I get to the Club, 1 when I feel it kick, 1.5 at peak, and .5 about 30 mins later...The past 4 or 5 times ive rolled has been Hard for 5-7 Hours and about a 2 hour Comedown. Happy Rolling "

sounds hardcore to me....

The most I dropped was 6 and a vial of K on a Saturday morning while at TWILO..... Was I ever fucked up...:eek: I couldn't tell ya what our pattern of chompin' the pills was, but whatever it was, it worked.... It was fabulous! Now I only drop on special occasions; maybe once every 3 months.. so I no longer need that many... Do yo thang, just drink lots of water to stay hydrated..

Have fun and happy rollin':spin2::roll::woah:

Lola:tongue:

I wouldn't do more than two a night. It's not worth the risk of burning yourself out.

The method that I use to make it better is a lot more complicated. Basically, I try to make sure I'm healthy before I go out. I try to eat well during the week. Lots of fruits and vegetables, keep up on my vitamins and drink lots of water. I also try to get to the gym 3 - 4 times during the week if I'm going to party on the weekend. It brings up my endurance and helps get rid of the toxins left over from the previous weekend. I also try to make sure that I took care of things at work, took good care of my relationships with my friends, and accomplished something in the past week.

That way when I go out, I've got a lot of nutrients for my body to feed off of for dancing and my brain is cleaned out, I don't have anything to worry about or be guilty of from the previous week, and I can just totally fukin relax and have a good time.

Mixing e with an (otherwise) totally healthy lifestyle is the 5hit. And it beats the he11 outta getting drunk (which is what I do on the weekends otherwise.) I'd rather be eating Jolly Ranchers at work on monday and bobbing my head rather than just having a headache and spotty vision.

Word?

Oh, what's 5htp? eating 5 hours prior?

. . Don't do more than 2 a night if you're there now . . . but if you MUST do more , here's a gameplan for your enjoyment:

Drop 1 to begin

As soon as you get that feeling . . that moment of anticipation as I like to call it .. . Drop 1 more . . .

After you start rolling full (not blowing up though) . . dice 3 pills up into halfs then take:

2 halfs 15 mins apart from each other

wait thirty mins

take another 2 halfs 15 mins spaced. . .

Wait another 20 mins or so and drop the another half . . and then take the last half about 10 mins after that . . .

After that just keep a vicks handy and enjoy the ride . . . Hard is a concept that you will be aquainted with by the end of the night . . . ;)

Now . . with the halfs you can just do a marathon and take halfs every fifteen minutes until your out . . . that also works . . .

Oh really? Thanks!

I've just been using Centrum Performance and a lot of grapefruit juice!

Hey, speaking of grapefruit juice, what's everybody's favorite rolley beverage?

I like anything fruity, but grapefruit most of all, pineapple second. Anthing with milk in it is a no-no, and I heard caffine will kind of confuse your bodies energies. And alcohol is way counterproductive, I heard. The last thing I want when I'm up is a beer.

Well, don't follow in my steps, cause drinking as much as I do when your rolling is horrible for your liver. But, When I start to come down off my last pill, I start doing shots, lately I find clear booze goes down easier when Im rolling. I like going with Absolute citron or orange grey gooze vodka. Try doing a shot next time you roll, you'll be amazed at how easy it goes down and how lovely it feels. Just becareful though, I overdo it a lot, its easy to go from rolling face to shitfaced passed out drunk, all it takes is that one shot over the line. You can't tell how drunk you are when your drunk/rolling, its weird, you can get the spins but not be naseaus at all. Thats actually a rather fun experience, but very horrible for you. Just make sure you don't have to drive anywhere once you start taking shots. You start off doing 1 to bring your roll back, then the roll keeps fading more so you take more shots, its a vicious cycle, but hey, its fun!

ha ha ha! That sounds all right.

I'm not too worried about overdoing it, I'm fairly good at moderation. I may just have to practice that when I head up to Destination NYC. How could I turn it down: FREE VODKA!!!

And I certainly will NOT be driving anywhere. "TAXI!"

And I got the whole train ride back to DC to recover.

Originally posted by rammelsberg

I wouldn't do more than two a night. It's not worth the risk of burning yourself out.

The method that I use to make it better is a lot more complicated. Basically, I try to make sure I'm healthy before I go out. I try to eat well during the week. Lots of fruits and vegetables, keep up on my vitamins and drink lots of water. I also try to get to the gym 3 - 4 times during the week if I'm going to party on the weekend. It brings up my endurance and helps get rid of the toxins left over from the previous weekend. I also try to make sure that I took care of things at work, took good care of my relationships with my friends, and accomplished something in the past week.

That way when I go out, I've got a lot of nutrients for my body to feed off of for dancing and my brain is cleaned out, I don't have anything to worry about or be guilty of from the previous week, and I can just totally fukin relax and have a good time.

Mixing e with an (otherwise) totally healthy lifestyle is the 5hit. And it beats the he11 outta getting drunk (which is what I do on the weekends otherwise.) I'd rather be eating Jolly Ranchers at work on monday and bobbing my head rather than just having a headache and spotty vision.

Word?

Oh, what's 5htp? eating 5 hours prior?

hey ! thats my plan .. :)

Take 5htp before....way before....and then drop when you do....and when you feel a little less when your rolling then take the other....and then about 2.....2 1/2 hours later take the third....thats what I do and I roll a fukin rediculose amout....it also can depend on if you eat anything......I think everying is taken into perspective....:)