Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help

synderella420

Originally posted by synderella420

Okay so what do I get my best friend for V-day!!

We are very close and have this awesome relationship but I am out of ideas anyone????

It is so weird how you love someone so much but cant be with them anywayz but I need help ideas ideas????

I THINK THAT IS SOOOOO SWEET;) DO YOU OR HIM HAVE SOMEONE TO SPEND THE DAY WITH:confused:

No we are both single he broke up with his girl about 2 months ago and i broke up with my long.....long.... term five months ago.

Our relationship is the best and it is hard to explain I mean we are so damn close its scary we are like brother and sister but yet at the same time have intense feelings.

Whole point being we care about each other too much to fuck up the relationship by going out you get me???

Very complicated theory!!

But yes we are probably going to exchange gifts and get fucked up off of stolie orange lol!!

So sweets any ideas???:confused:

I DUNNO BOUT GIFTS BUT MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD GO OUT TO DINER... IT IS BETTER THAN YOU TO BEIN ALONE ON V-DAY AND YOUR STILL SPENDING IT WITH SOMEONE SPEACIAL TO YOU. THEN YOU GUYS CAN GET FUCKED UP TOGETHER AND LAUGH AND HAVE FUN SO YOU GUYS DONT FEEL LIKE YOU NEED SOMEONE ON V-DAY CAUSE YOU HAVE EACH OTHER... I DUNNO IF THAT HELPS:confused:

Yeah we were thinking about dinner but then we have to see all the lovey dovey couples :puke::blown:

I think I will stick with a gift and some stolies lol...

I think I am going to get him a gift regarding a personal joke we

have he will get a kick out of that!!;)

NUTTIN BETTER THAN MAKIN SOMEONE LAUGH;) HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HOOKED UP??

No we would never hook up!!!:eek:

It would just ruin our theory that guys and girls can just be friends lol!! Strong motto we stick by lol!!

We both vowed tho if we arent married by 35 we are going to marry each other lol!!

So why no Valentine for you?? You seem like a nice guy!

I'M UGLY :( LOL NAH I DUNNO I GUESS I AM PICKY SO I AM SCREWED:confused: I AM A HARD KID TO DEAL WIT. I WAS TRYIN TO LOOK FOR ONE BUT NOW I AM JUST GUNNA SIT HERE AND WAIT AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL COME. I MEAN I HOOK UP AND SHIT AND GET BUT BUT NO ONE HAS CAUGHT MY EYE TO LET ME SETTLE DOWN YET:( I DUNNO

As they say good things come to those who wait!! :rolleyes: lol

I am still getting used to the single life being with my ex for almost six years it is kind of hard to adjust but I am getting there I think the adjustment is finally hitting me.

And we are as of now not speaking anymore :( !!!!

But hey life goes on.... oh la de oh lada

Originally posted by clo

I have one of those too...he is the best...right Orig??? i <3 u!:D :D :D

c.Lo

yea me too.....:puke: :puke: :puke:

BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! lol

btw...this thread reminded me of "my best friend's wedding" ...love that movie because i am a loser like julia((cLo!)) and she is still cool cause she is julia roberts lol!! so i don't feel so bad!! omigod..i am pathetic...thursday sucks...and no fucking will and grace either...godamn olympics..shit.....looks like it's me and my drink!

Originally posted by clo

I think that it is cute that you have best friend that you are that close with. I have one of those too...he is the best...right Orig??? i <3 u!:D :D :D

c.Lo

Thank you!! Yes we are so close :love:

It really does feel good to always know you will have that shoulder to lean on, someone to always play with your hair,

tickle your face, and talk to!! Well yes! yes! I love it!! :love: