Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's all about the.......

prplhz

Mondays SUCK in general, but for some odd reason this particular Monday really sucks! Traffic was awful this morning, it's starting to snow, and it's never been further from Friday :tongue:

....maybe 6 or 7 cups of coffee will help the situation! :shake:

It was cool meeting most of you on Friday. Jess, sorry about making you run through Avalon/all the craziness at the end of the night!! I owe you one!

I'm pretty sure someone wants to keep me out of Rise... everytime I think I'm close to going there, something happens that keeps me from the place... maybe it's a higher power or something :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Mondays SUCK in general, but for some odd reason this particular Monday really sucks! Traffic was awful this morning, it's starting to snow, and it's never been further from Friday :tongue:

....maybe 6 or 7 cups of coffee will help the situation! :shake:

It was cool meeting most of you on Friday. Jess, sorry about making you run through Avalon/all the craziness at the end of the night!! I owe you one!

I'm pretty sure someone wants to keep me out of Rise... everytime I think I'm close to going there, something happens that keeps me from the place... maybe it's a higher power or something :confused:

:laugh: you didn't make it there again. that is funny. Maybe it is a sign or something

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: you didn't make it there again. that is funny. Maybe it is a sign or something

:laugh: I really think it might be a sign... maybe it's coming from God himself! :tongue:

First time I step foot into Rise look-out... the whole damn place is gonna collapse!

I feel bad because I had Jessica running all over creation after the show, trying to find me, trying to set-up how we were going to find each other outside Rise, trying not to lose her friends... it was chaos! Thanks for putting up w/all of that Jess!! You've got a stoli raz & sprite with your name on it at the next meet-up! :D

Well thanks, you'll it owe it to me at Howells if I go, but definitely Cox, because I am going to be there no doubt. Or maybe even Van Burren, just too many shows on friday nights coming up.... I have to choose one and go, but you guys will have to help me choose which two of the three that I will go to, which ones will be the best....

Originally posted by prplhz

Well thanks, you'll it owe it to me at Howells if I go, but definitely Cox, because I am going to be there no doubt. Or maybe even Van Burren, just too many shows on friday nights coming up.... I have to choose one and go, but you guys will have to help me choose which two of the three that I will go to, which ones will be the best....

Well how about Danny Cox, no I mean Carl Van Burren, wait no how about Sander Howells:laugh: Tough one to pick, but if I had to pick one I would say Howells. I think....:confused:

Originally posted by prplhz

That's a tough call. Howells is def. my favorite DJ at the moment, so I'd say not to miss him, BUT, he seems to come to Boston all the time. On the other hand, Van Buuren and Carl Cox never come to Boston, so I'd say you shouldn't miss either of them.

Good news about Carl Cox is that he's here on a Saturday... bad news (for me) is that I might be skiing that day, so I may miss it.

I'm really excited for Sander K the night before!

Yeah, I definitely thought the sound was a little off all night... like it was muffled or something.

It could have been Burridge actually... some DJs are better working a smaller sound system than others. Dubfire from Deep Dish on the other hand, squeezed Axis' system for everything it was worth... sounded perfect the whole night.

I wonder how that all works... :confused: