Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the girls (who showed their tits)....

andre9000

Originally posted by andre9000

yes, my friend, but it's the principle. This is America and it's marti gras. If you want beads, you show tits. I got my deal played with after I left the club, so I'm not concerned with having them see it. I'm not letting any stupid chickenheads get beads and see my cock. It doesn't work that way, not in America, not on Marti Gras. Amen.

It's all in the power of the beads. I remember hanging off a balcony on Bourbon street offering beads and lots of guys would drop their pants when we yelled "Show your dick" Its all in the spirit of Mardi Gras! Then theres the french quarter, men show it all there, but we wont go into that.

Originally posted by cocomama

It's all in the power of the beads. I remember hanging off a balcony on Bourbon street offering beads and lots of guys would drop their pants when we yelled "Show your dick" Its all in the spirit of Mardi Gras! Then theres the french quarter, men show it all there, but we wont go into that.

damn...! I need to go out partying more often.. I'm missing out on so much!

Ohh.. hey becka!:cool:

Originally posted by crownroyal

What month are we all going to Ibiza? I'm trying to hit up the MTV fest (like last year) it was tiiiight! It's at the end of August. I'm staying for two weeks again.

I'm staying for a week and I will be going begining of August. when is the MTV fest?

Originally posted by ellywelly

I'm staying for a week and I will be going begining of August. when is the MTV fest?

End of August! It was at Privilege last year. So fun even though I was too drunk to remember most of it. God I can't wait to go back to Space and MOS at Pacha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

werd? wenchu guys going?

I planned the trip for end of July and beginning of August. I work for a tour company so the trip is all planned (airfare,hotel and some extra stuff). I can change the dates but it needs to be done soon. I picked July/August because it's the same time I went last year and I thought it was a perfect time to go! I even reserved 3 weeks to choose from. If anyone wants to talk about it more they can pm me, theres alot of info to it. I'll be there, and I'll be your personal hostess...I did it last year and it was a friggin blast!

If you guys want to go anywhere as a group just let me know. For example the WMC if I would have know sooner I could have gotten everyone a group rate on flight and hotel.

$1700...which includes roundtrip airfare from DC-NYC-Spain. 7 nights hotel (a nice one next to Pacha and ibiza town), ground transportation, medical/cancellation insurance, a van the whole time there and me as your personal hostess and a few other things. Last year we fly out of Dulles, but Spanair pulled out which sucks so there are no more direct flights from DC. It was so much fun last year, I made so many friends, thats why I'm doing it again this year, I have the means of putting together a phat trip and wanted dc folks to experience it too.

Originally posted by cocomama

$1700...which includes roundtrip airfare from DC-NYC-Spain. 7 nights hotel (a nice one next to Pacha and ibiza town), ground transportation, medical/cancellation insurance, a van the whole time there and me as your personal hostess and a few other things. Last year we fly out of Dulles, but Spanair pulled out which sucks so there are no more direct flights from DC. It was so much fun last year, I made so many friends, thats why I'm doing it again this year, I have the means of putting together a phat trip and wanted dc folks to experience it too.

Sounds good to me!