Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MONDAYS sux

sydnie

Originally posted by sydnie

MONDAYS sux ass.... we couldn't get our ass out of bed today so my gf was late for work and to top it off the damn wind almost blew me OFF the road! WTF??? Mondays SUCKS...

F**ked... so there!

I know I'm going through the Monday blues as well Sydnie! :(

I couldn't get out of bed either I must have hit snooze like 3 times this morning.

And that wind was out of control.....WTF!!!! :D

Well, I think I give new meaning to the phrase "couldn't get out of bed"...I went to AC this weekend and got NO sleep, got home last night around 11:30 PM, called ot sick today because I could not even open my eyes, and just got up! What is that, like 15 hours of sleep? And Im STILL tired!

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Well guys the wind is still outo f control and I am sick, my tonsils feel like they are ready to explode, I cant even smoke my goodies :(

Aww Kettle I hope you feel better. Drink lots of fluids and rest. I'm a little stuffy today. Wah wah I'm such a baby. :)

Originally posted by teresadf

Aww Kettle I hope you feel better. Drink lots of fluids and rest. I'm a little stuffy today. Wah wah I'm such a baby. :)

when u said fluids, u meant water and juice, riiiight? *wink wink*

i was just outside and it is BRRRRRRRR, yesterday it was warm, then rain, this morning windy, NOW cold.... 4 diff weather in 24 hours. i've figured out the weather pattern, summer one week, fall the next, winter comes back for a week and then spring. new season every week...

Originally posted by cgm

Well, I think I give new meaning to the phrase "couldn't get out of bed"...I went to AC this weekend and got NO sleep, got home last night around 11:30 PM, called ot sick today because I could not even open my eyes, and just got up! What is that, like 15 hours of sleep? And Im STILL tired!

wah, wah, wah!!!:cry:

hey, some of us know how to party and manage our jobs together...SKIRT!!!!!!

heheheheheeh...JK!!!!