Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have an IDEA for all your bitter jaded types this V-DAY

vixenfoxxy

All of you on this board that aren't single, btw, stop reading here, you aren't invited :tongue:

Since I'm pretty sure most of us aren't going out for dinner and a movie on Thursday, I think we should have a little CP gathering at someone's place (that can be my apartment if you like). We can do whatever, my apartment can be transformed into a ghetto-ass imitation of a lounge, with a sound system about as good as Twirl's, and I'll make some heartshaped sugar cookies with the little clear red sprinkles on them. Everyone else brings the beverage of their choice, the music of their choice, and if someone's reallllllllly feeling generous, and wants to bring their decks, we can have open decks (but I don't own anything besides the mixer just yet, I'm still too poor, so don't look at me!)

Sorry Shady, but my apartment complex strictly states no animals, so you'll have to leave the donkey at home ;)

So what do y'all think?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Bwahahahahhaha Shady toooooo funny.. well you two have fun!!

Royal is invited, but...

You all decide where to do this - Vixen's or Malanee's - I'll bake the cookies either way :D

I thought I wasn't invited? Although, I think my 6 years as a single girl should get me VIP at this type of party - bf, or no bf! ;)

Originally posted by malanee

I thought I wasn't invited? Although, I think my 6 years as a single girl should get me VIP at this type of party - bf, or no bf! ;)

Well we will let you come but NO MUSHY STUFF!!! :tongue: Like I said, y'alls decide where to have the party, if you'd rather have it at your house that works, yada yada... ;)

Originally posted by crownroyal

Please don't let them spin hip hop! Did ya'll know I used to work at Death Row Records?

I'll refrain from falling into my old hip-head form and refrain from going into a rant about the underground and real hip-hop in comparison to all that stuff from labels like Death Row. I'm feeling nostalgic just thinking about heads in those kind of arguments back in like '95, '96, '97. What did you do at Death Row?

Originally posted by Kuro

I'll refrain from falling into my old hip-head form and refrain from going into a rant about the underground and real hip-hop in comparison to all that stuff from labels like Death Row. I'm feeling nostalgic just thinking about heads in those kind of arguments back in like '95, '96, '97. What did you do at Death Row?

Death Row Records - we creepin' while you sleepin'! :D

As mainstream as that shit got, I used to love it in my frat boy days. Maybe that's why it got so mainstream. :laugh: