Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes someone attractive?

malanee

Inspired by EllyWelly!

For me - a guy has to have a killer smile! I also tend to like guys who are darker and athletic. However, intelligence and humor go a long way for me - so EllyWelly is right - it is all about inner beauty! Still, a little style and a cute butt help!

Oh - and he HAS to have MAD snuggle skillz! :laugh:

I like different types too, but...

Tall (6ft+), D+ cup, must have an ass (no ironingboard backsides), big angular jaw, dark complexion (or tanned), smart, common sense, has an opinion, will hit me if I piss her off, willing to fcuk everyday, make love about twice a week. Very partial to redheads (Angie Everheart is a godess) and girls with light colored eyes.

Almost forgot, she must have hips and love handles are OK.

i think its the total package... as they say the total is greater than the sum of its parts...one might be a bit oof on the looks department but has a killer personality that more than makes up for it, or vice versa, to hot to handle but a bit off on the personality department, etc.

but the most important thing that I think we need to understand is that we will never find the "PERFECT" person, he or she will have some traits that might drive us crazy, and that is fine, because on top of it all a person has to be comfprtable with himself/herslef and be the person that he or she is....

now fer me, I'm more of a 'T' than an 'A' man, but nothing is set on stone...and if she can fix my car thats a BIG plus, 'cos I'm useless fixing cars :D

and i hope she likes to party and likes my cookies :D

Okay... I know there is no such thing as a guy with all the qualities below.. but if he has atleast 5 out of 10.. its good enough for me. :D

1- Honest

2- Mature/smart

3- Faithful

4- good sense of humor/outgoing

5- open minded

6- Romantic

a - great cuddler

7- Good Morals

8- Proper Manners

9- Sensitive

10- "tight" ass

Originally posted by ellywelly

Okay... I know there is no such thing as a guy with all the qualities below.. but if he has atleast 5 out of 10.. its good enough for me. :D

1- Honest

2- Mature/smart

3- Faithful

4- good sense of humor/outgoing

5- open minded

6- Romantic

a - great cuddler

7- Good Morals

8- Proper Manners

9- Sensitive

10- "tight" ass

I'm not gay or have ever been to jail so #10 fits me!

Originally posted by crownroyal

I like different types too, but...

Tall (6ft+), D+ cup, must have an ass (no ironingboard backsides), big angular jaw, dark complexion (or tanned), smart, common sense, has an opinion, will hit me if I piss her off, willing to fcuk everyday, make love about twice a week. Very partial to redheads (Angie Everheart is a godess) and girls with light colored eyes.

Almost forgot, she must have hips and love handles are OK.

hey Royal... I love your honesty man!! :D

ok, lets see where i fit in here:

1- Honest: YES

2- Mature/smart: YES/YES

3- Faithful: YES

4- good sense of humor/outgoing: YES/YES

5- open minded: CHECK

6- Romantic: YES

a - great cuddler: i guess you would have to find out brow.gif

7- Good Morals:YES

8- Proper Manners: YES

9- Sensitive: YUP

10- "tight" ass: i do lunges every time i work out legs so i guarantee that my bootyshake.gif is tight

Originally posted by vicman

ok, lets see where i fit in here:

1- Honest: YES

2- Mature/smart: YES/YES

3- Faithful: YES

4- good sense of humor/outgoing: YES/YES

5- open minded: CHECK

6- Romantic: YES

a - great cuddler: i guess you would have to find out brow.gif

7- Good Morals:YES

8- Proper Manners: YES

9- Sensitive: YUP

10- "tight" ass: i do lunges every time i work out legs so i guarantee that my bootyshake.gif is tight

CAN WE PLEASE GET VICGAL TO CONFIRM THIS????

Uhh!.. Vic .. you mean to tell me you're latino and you don't know how to fix cars?? That's a disgrace to the latino race!!! :jawdrop:

yeh, not exactly someting my pops is proud of, but i'm also proud to say that i dont know how to ride a bike either, i'm also not big on video games ...however i do plan to ask my cousins in LA to put a mini fridge in my VW beetle back home along with all leather interior and satelite dish and TV...like they say "zapatero a tus zapatos" and clearly this zapatero's thing are not cars :D

hey Royal... I love your honesty man!! :D

Thanks, I guess I have #1 too then!

... okay.. okay.. correction... cute butt

Actually I have all the qualties you listed except maybe #7. I'm not sure about my morals cos I do what I think is right, not everyone else. And I sincerely believe in long slow revenge. I let those who do bad things to me think I'm their friend, I smile in their face while I stab them in the back. And I enjoy it...

But on the lighter side of things, anybody think my house is worthy enough for an afterparty Fri or Sat? I know it's kinda small and far for some of you, but I'll be partying regardless and I'm thinking if I should invite...!?