Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheapest Deal to get to Cancun for Spring Break

oasis sucks! the outside is nice but the rooms are shitty, hell my freinds didnt even have a door on the shitter they had to rip the shower curtain off and use that. Not that youll be in your room at all but for the price that the oasis is u can do better.

it's fairly late so i don't know what kind of deals u r gonna get....however....just be careful if u decide to go through one of those spring break packages...u never know what u will really get...my advice would be to go through a travel agent. oasis..that may be full if u r looking for the main spring break times....but also...u can always just chill there during the day...because besides the great pool area etc..it is kind of a shady hotel.

Originally posted by misk

it's fairly late so i don't know what kind of deals u r gonna get....however....just be careful if u decide to go through one of those spring break packages...u never know what u will really get...my advice would be to go through a travel agent. oasis..that may be full if u r looking for the main spring break times....but also...u can always just chill there during the day...because besides the great pool area etc..it is kind of a shady hotel.

yeah since you are booking so late, make sure you double check everything. if you book through a spring break operator or travel agent i would also confirm your ticket wihtthe airlines and call the hotel (whichever one you choose) bc they are notorius for overbooking and bouncing you to other hotels.

also, fyi -- i've had friends stay at the COntinental Villas Plaza and they loved it. You can even bring ppl back to your room. i know at oasis they hunt you down ifyou are not staying there (one of my friends ended up in the hospital)

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah since you are booking so late, make sure you double check everything. if you book through a spring break operator or travel agent i would also confirm your ticket wihtthe airlines and call the hotel (whichever one you choose) bc they are notorius for overbooking and bouncing you to other hotels.

also, fyi -- i've had friends stay at the COntinental Villas Plaza and they loved it. You can even bring ppl back to your room. i know at oasis they hunt you down ifyou are not staying there (one of my friends ended up in the hospital)

damn they let you bring ppl in? how far is it from oasis and how is the hotel in general? does it comes with food and what not?

Originally posted by magilicuti

damn they let you bring ppl in? how far is it from oasis and how is the hotel in general? does it comes with food and what not?

actually its a great location and supposed to be one of the nicer ones too (better than oasis definitely) i tried to get in there when i went but they wre booked. i am not quite sure now (this is when i went in 2000) but i know they still let ppl last year too. its right in the middle of the hotel zone inbetween the sheraton i think and Miramar Mission near senor frogs. so in between oasis and all the clubs. i dont know if it comes iwth food or whatever .. agin that all depends on who you book with i think. but then agin. who eats that week in cancun? ;)

my sister went last year and she stayed in Calinda Beach (i think) its right across from Laboom but they also let you bring back ppl too! the place was pretty standard but she said that it was absoulte craziness 24/7.

also the 'caribean village' is really good...we stayed there 2 years in a row....not overly expensive...all inclusive..and the food is actually not bad! LOL....also...papa john's is right across the street and it really close to both malls....right in the middle of each...so food is always close..the beach is nice and they serve u drinks on the beach if u just want to chill out..and there are also bars~poolside and also outdoors but out of the sun!!...oasis is a very short bus ride down the street...we went there for a part of everyday and still had a nice clean hotel to come home to...get ready etc.....NONE of the bathrooms at oasis have doors! LOL...i dunno what that is about!?!?! o man...this is really upsetting me..i wish i was going this year...:(

there is also a really good little italian place right next to the one mall....it is by some steak house..i think fridays is right there as well....u cannot miss it...u can sit outside....a large group of us went there one night((because my friends like to find ways to spend ridiculous amounts of money!)) anyways...it was really nice and a good change from the food we were eating all week...and we spent so much on food wine drinks etc...that we got 2 rounds of tequila shots for the whole table free! it was a really good time!!

Originally posted by magilicuti

thanks for the help guys :D

save your money and go to ibiza.....

but if youre going to cancun stay in the oasis playa...thats where i stood...reallyl nice rooms and staff...not one problem with anyone...we blazed out the room and everything it didnt matter...drinks and food were unlimited....and we went to the oasis cancun during the day and that place was like jailll......but we still had a blast over there