Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I Learned Today....

DJGaryMatthews

im a fawkin asshole :(most of the time i really dont think before i do somethin. i've known that for a while. but i really found out today how much of an asshole i am. and it hurts people around me. and i dont know how to change, no matter how hard i try. :(i dont know what to do with myself anymore. sometimes i feel like life isnt worth living :(

Originally posted by xtcgspot

im a fawkin asshole :( most of the time i really dont think before i do somethin. i've known that for a while. but i really found out today how much of an asshole i am. and it hurts people around me. and i dont know how to change, no matter how hard i try. :( i dont know what to do with myself anymore. sometimes i feel like life isnt worth living :(

Hey, if I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were my

exboyfriend...the two of you sound like you have A LOT in common:( :(

Dont worry friend the

"Hey...wow Im a real dick" sydrome wont last long.

Soon your male egotistical bs will cover that up

then we can all go back to womanizing again! yippie!

or we can just laugh over it with some beer and buffalo wings.

:flame:

"Bein a man ain' t easy."

im a fawkin asshole :( most of the time i really dont think before i do somethin. i've known that for a while. but i really found out today how much of an asshole i am. and it hurts people around me. and i dont know how to change, no matter how hard i try. :( i dont know what to do with myself anymore. sometimes i feel like life isnt worth living :(

'

yo kid you shouldnt talk liek that, even if you are joking no girl or wuteva yor talkin about is worth those words even coming out your mouth... yo you learn from your mistakes everyday but you you dont deal with them like that. are you talkin about the situation i think your talkin about??:confused: anyhow cheer up everyone gets upset:)

AWWWW! Well I would im you a lapdance to make you feel better but i cant. HAHAHAHA!

I told you before it takes time but you will eventually get better at controling that thing sweety. Things arent as bad as you think, Trust me on this one.

MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

who's this fuck?

stop talking such nonsense hun....Yeah we can all be assholes but don't be so hard on yourself. Live life, move on...If i ever hear you say "I feel like life isn't worth living" ..I'm gonna have to kick your ass....babe everything will be fine..lots of hugs..:love:

DOES YOUR PUSSY HURT AS WELL?

yo G whats up man It was great seeing you on friday, and I gotta agree with Jay and cut that shit out dont talk about your self like that you are too cool for that shit. Right now I feel the same way you doo you know school has got me down girls have got me down and I pretty much feel worthless.. but I wont give up and you shouldn't either. There is greatness in your blood my friend so realize that don't even think about going out like a bitch cause you aren't. Simplify.... Im here to talk if you want drop me an IM

Originally posted by siceone

yo G whats up man It was great seeing you on friday, and I gotta agree with Jay and cut that shit out dont talk about your self like that you are too cool for that shit. Right now I feel the same way you doo you know school has got me down girls have got me down and I pretty much feel worthless.. but I wont give up and you shouldn't either. There is greatness in your blood my friend so realize that don't even think about going out like a bitch cause you aren't. Simplify.... Im here to talk if you want drop me an IM

IS YOUR FATHER TONY ROBINS (AKA MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER) BY ANY CHANCE?

YOU JUST CALL OUT MY NAME

AND YOU KNOW WHERE EVER I AM

I'LL COME RUNNING...OH YES I WILL

SEE YOU AGAIN

WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL

AND I'LL BE THERE BABY, YES I WILL

:blown:

yeah baby Ill show you pussy just come here booster :D:laugh:

honestly I why don't you start another thread man cause this thread is about people who want to help Gary... You are always trying to steal someone elses thunder is sad.. you are like a 14 year old girl the way you try and get attenion.. grow up.

If you need help heres what you do you take this post and wipe your wet pussy with it.. that should cure the pain from not getting enough attention and maybe you wont need to waste the bandwidth or the memory on daves server trying to get attention...

have I nice day sugar

and yeah I am gay

:tongue:

wanna kiss me?