Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unconditional Love

synderella420

I am so confused with this theory..

I loved my ex so much and wanted him to do better with himself than what he was doing..

But I couldn't except the fact of the way he chose to live his life thats why I couldn't be with him anymore.

So does that mean I cant give unconditional love??

Since unconditional love is accepting the person for who they are??:confused:

bingo.

If were following the term and aspect of unconditional love to the mark. Might as well solve wold hunger as your stretching to accomplish such an out of reach task as unconditional love....

People have conditions simply put.

There will ALWAYS be SOMETHING that drives you

fucking bonkers about your significant other.

Thats just one of "gods" little cruel jokes.

Perhaps "Compensating Love" would be a better goal.

:flame:

Originally posted by synderella420

I loved my ex so much and wanted him to do better with himself than what he was doing..

But I couldn't except the fact of the way he chose to live his life thats why I couldn't be with him anymore.

Whoever theorized this doesn't have a fucking clue.....

Originally posted by gothzane

bingo.

If were following the term and aspect of unconditional love to the mark. Might as well solve wold hunger as your stretching to accomplish such an out of reach task as unconditional love....

People have conditions simply put.

There will ALWAYS be SOMETHING that drives you

fucking bonkers about your significant other.

Thats just one of "gods" little cruel jokes.

Perhaps "Compensating Love" would be a better goal.

Yes thank you!!!! Hit the nail right on the head!!

You can never even begin the task of unconditional love because it is totally impossible!!!

Perhaps....you might be able to have uncondional love for an idea, or and object...or something to that matter.

I unconditonally love cookies....even stale burnt ones...lol.

But people.....are a clusterfuck of emtional and mental crackups

that need serious maintence and an neverending pool of patience.

Gotta love em....

Perhaps....you might be able to have uncondional love for an idea, or and object...or something to that matter.

I unconditonally love cookies....even stale burnt ones...lol.

But people.....are a clusterfuck of emtional and mental crackups

that need serious maintence and an neverending pool of patience.

Gotta love em....

Yes we can love objects ideas to no limit I definitely agree..

Yes... as humans we are time bombs and too much of demanding creatures to ever accept the fact of loving unconditionally..

I definitely agree with the term of compensating love...

heh...someone that agrees with my chaotic impulses...hmmm

So...what are you wearing?

"Evil Inside"

Yes we can love objects ideas to no limit I definitely agree..

Yes... as humans we are time bombs and too much of demanding creatures to ever accept the fact of loving unconditionally..

I definitely agree with the term of compensating love...

Whoa...hang on just a sec here...Maybe I should have read this thread a little more carefully before posting....but unconditional love is totally out there, and does exsist, and even if your not feeling it right now that dosen't make the whole thing a big fairy tale....

I think of unconditional love like a blanket (excuse my corny comparison). It sort of shelters you, keeps you warm, and keeps you safe. Whoever you're receving this "unconditional love" from is not looking at your minor flaws like emotional and mental crack ups...or the never ending pool of patience.....They're looking beyond that to the person that's there underneath. And they'll have all the patience in the world if there are some issues that consume you, or fears that take over your heart and mind. And they'll understand where it's all coming from...from a place of love, and maybe even someplace deeper than that. And they'll be there for you when it's all over, holding your hand and not letting go.

Maybe sometimes when your on the giving end, things don't always pan out....maybe the love just wasn't enough, or maybe it got to be too much....either way, I would just take it in stride and be happy from nothing more, than knowing that I gave it my best shot.

There's been 2 men in my life that I've felt that way about....at that moment, that one person meant everything and was all I needed. I can't really answer honestly if those feelings were mutual.... but unconditional love is a feeling I'm not going to lose hope in just yet.

<3..........<3..........<3

Originally posted by marcid21

Whoa...hang on just a sec here...Maybe I should have read this thread a little more carefully before posting....but unconditional love is totally out there, and does exsist, and even if your not feeling it right now that dosen't make the whole thing a big fairy tale....

I think of unconditional love like a blanket (excuse my corny comparison). It sort of shelters you, keeps you warm, and keeps you safe. Whoever you're receving this "unconditional love" from is not looking at your minor flaws like emotional and mental crack ups...or the never ending pool of patience.....They're looking beyond that to the person that's there underneath. And they'll have all the patience in the world if there are some issues that consume you, or fears that take over your heart and mind. And they'll understand where it's all coming from...from a place of love, and maybe even someplace deeper than that. And they'll be there for you when it's all over, holding your hand and not letting go.

Maybe sometimes when your on the giving end, things don't always pan out....maybe the love just wasn't enough, or maybe it got to be too much....either way, I would just take it in stride and be happy from nothing more, than knowing that I gave it my best shot.

There's been 2 men in my life that I've felt that way about....at that moment, that one person meant everything and was all I needed. I can't really answer honestly if those feelings were mutual.... but unconditional love is a feeling I'm not going to lose hope in just yet.

<3..........<3..........<3

I understand your point marci but I feel that you are more on the terms of love...'

Yes I was totally fucking in love and I do believe in love...

I do not believe two people can give each other unconditional love tho.. just the way humans are in general..

There are just too many things that get in the way..

Because loving someone unconditional means u never disagree or argue with them because it is constant conditioning and nothing bothers you about them..

It is to much of a deep conception to get into and everyone will have their own point of view.. IMO

But yes keep hope alive for yourself if you feel that way go for it

;)

Intresting...and god has nothing to do with it. *Cackle*

Im amused to find such a lovely kindred spirit.

Yes I see we have chaotic impulses in common thank god I am not the only one!!

What am I wearing hmm... ;)

I have more of an evil inside ;)

Ditto...to his his or her own.

If the concept of unconditional love works for you....gratz.

If not...oh well...there are other ideas of self that will work for you....one way or another...thats all these are....templates in which we think things should be....were always trying to jam in our lives to these patterns ...driving ourselves mad...for what...to confirm that something thats already working...is right?

just let it be...

I understand your point marci but I feel that you are more on the terms of love...'

Yes I was totally fucking in love and I do believe in love...

I do not believe two people can give each other unconditional love tho.. just the way humans are in general..

Because loving someone unconditional means u never disagree or argue with them because it is constant conditioning and nothing bothers you about them..

It is to much of a deep conception to get into and everyone will have their own point of view.. IMO

But yes keep hope alive for yourself if you feel that way go for it

;)

Ditto...to his his or her own.

If the concept of unconditional love works for you....gratz.

If not...oh well...there are other ideas of self that will work for you....one way or another...thats all these are....templates in which we think things should be....were always trying to jam in our lives to these patterns ...driving ourselves mad...for what...to confirm that something thats already working...is right?

just let it be...

Exactly, thats what we do we constantly ponder the thought of what if what if??

I learned you have to just let things be because if you dont you will be on the verge of insanity, constantly drilling your brain with no win situations!!!

I definitely learned from my past relationship that you have to take things as they come if the relationship is good its good.

Dont kill yourself with pending thoughts of what might happen..

because basically if it is going to happen it is going to happen and there is no stopping it..

SOmetimes i feel like moving away from all this hectic, crazy life here in America and going somewhere remote and far-off the beaten path.

Love can become so diseased here, whether it be by jealousy, lust, betrayel or simple immaturity. Trying to keep things nice and simple and nurturing a relationship without jumping the gun i feel can lead to unconditional love. It is possible, but both sides need to be so on point, so open and aware of the situation that they're devoted to say " I want to live with you till i'm old and grey"

Maybe i should join the aborigenes in Australia ... be able to impress my wife by catching a tiger for dinner rather than having to buy her a ring :D

That is not at all true... and this seems to be where the confusion lies... loving unconditionally doesn't mean you never disagree or argue... it means that you can argue and yet somehow you both get over it and still love each other... The idea of unconditional love is that you love someone, like marcid said, in spite of all their little flaws.

And it can even mean that there are some big things about that person you would like to change, and maybe try to help them change. Because none of us are perfect and sometimes we need another person to help us make necessary changes and become a better person.

And if there's something so big that you cannot overlook, and the other person refuses to change... then you two were never meant to have such a relationship.

Originally posted by gmccookny

SOmetimes i feel like moving away from all this hectic, crazy life here in America and going somewhere remote and far-off the beaten path.

Love can become so diseased here, whether it be by jealousy, lust, betrayel or simple immaturity. Trying to keep things nice and simple and nurturing a relationship without jumping the gun i feel can lead to unconditional love. It is possible, but both sides need to be so on point, so open and aware of the situation that they're devoted to say " I want to live with you till i'm old and grey"

Maybe i should join the aborigenes in Australia ... be able to impress my wife by catching a tiger for dinner rather than having to buy her a ring :D

You know George I feel like that to sometimes.. just picking up and leaving and starting a whole new life somewhere else..

Then I say why should I.. I will only be running away from my problems.. Running away from your problems never helps because it will only linger in your soul..

Besides where ever you go there will always be problems..

Problems are everywhere and you can never escape them thats what sucks about life sometimes..

Besides if you catch a tiger she might want a lion instead...

Originally posted by tastyt

That is not at all true... and this seems to be where the confusion lies... loving unconditionally doesn't mean you never disagree or argue... it means that you can argue and yet somehow you both get over it and still love each other... The idea of unconditional love is that you love someone, like marcid said, in spite of all their little flaws.

And it can even mean that there are some big things about that person you would like to change, and maybe try to help them change. Because none of us are perfect and sometimes we need another person to help us make necessary changes and become a better person.

And if there's something so big that you cannot overlook, and the other person refuses to change... then you two were never meant to have such a relationship.

Whew....glad someone's on the same page I am here....:D;)

. . . Unconditional love is a fallicy . . . . Well . . it can exist , but only to the DETRIMENT of one party over the other . . .

. . .Love is the ultimate act of SELFISHNESS . . . we love others in order to bolster our feeling of acceptance of ourselves . . . you fuck someone because they're attractive to you , but also because it validates YOU as a desireable mate . . . There is no taking this feeling of selfishness out of things . . .

. . . we do for others out of love in the HOPE that we will receive love in return . . . who would do anything for anyone if there wasn't a gain out of it? . . . . Yes, I will help you cause I love you as a friend, but someday I might need you . . . and I hope that you will love me in return and give me a hand . . . .

. . Unconditional love requires that you , as a person, set aside all of your aspirations and desires , that YOU as a person forsake yourself for the benefit of something else . .. and that's not love . .it's destruction . . . . Love doesn't ask a person to destroy themselves for someone else's dreams . . .